Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Samantha awoke to the sound of her phone ringing, she blinked a few times to fully wake up and then she reached out to her phone. As she moved, she felt Nick's arm tighten around her bare waist. She managed to get her phone off the night stand and she answered quietly.

"Hello?" She answered and a peppy voice answered her, "Hello Ms. Knightly?" The female voice asked and she answered, "Speaking..." She said and the voice on the other end sounded excited, "I am pleased to inform you that you have recieved the job at Jones' News. You will start next week on Monday at sharply seven-thirty AM." The voice said without taking a breath and Samantha felt her heart stop. She had gotten the job!

"Yes thank you so much." She said and as soon as she hung up, she squealed in excitement. "Nick!" She said waking him up, he groaned with sleepiness in his voice. "Yes?" He asked tiredly, "I got the job!!" She squealed and he smiled his heart wrenching smile. "Congrats baby." He said kissing her forehead, "I'm so proud of myself." She said smiling so wide, "Me too." He answered with a yawn, she could tell he was still exhausted.

"You can go back to sleep now." She said snuggling up against him, he laughed a tired laugh. His voice was super sexy when he was tired. "I like your tired voice." She said and he smirked at her, "Gosh...I love everything about you." She said and he pulled her closer to him.

"What exactly do you love?" He asked, his eyes still closed. "Your gorgeous eyes, the way your whole face lights up when you smile at me, your voice, your hair when it's not gelled, your body is amazing if you know what I mean, your signature smirk, the way you kiss me, when you sing to me, gosh what else is there?" She said and now he was watching her with open, curious eyes. "I think your the first person to ever think that much about me." He said, "You know what I love about you?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Your smile, your beautiful chocolate skin, your banging body, your seflessness, how you dance, how you treat Alaska, your personality, your gleaming brown eyes, your lucious locks, the way you kiss me back, the way you tell me you love me, the way you slightly snore in your sleep, I just love it all." He said making her smile and he cuddled up against her and closed his eyes gently.

"I'm so tired." Nick said against her neck, she smiled and hugged him tightly to her. "Go to sleep then sleepy head." She said but he was already back asleep. His breathing had slowed and his warm breath brushed against her neck gently.

She closed her eyes but was unable to fall back asleep so when Nick turned over she slid out of the bed and went into the bathroom. She looked at her naked body in the mirror, she didn't think she was that pretty but Nick loved her body. She sighed and grabbed her toothbrush, she brushed her teeth before pinning up her hair and turning on the shower, waiting for the water to turn on.

She heard the bathroom door open gently and Nick trailed in yawning, "I thought you were sleeping?" She asked as his eyes trailed down her body hungrily. "Not after I saw your beautiful self getting out of bed." He said opening the shower curtain and getting in. She giggled as he turned her to face him and his hands went to the clips in her hair and pulled them out and he ran his finger through her hair and down her back, sending shivers down her spine. She reached for his face and hungrily kissed him, he kissed her back, his hands cupping her butt firmly. All of a sudden a sick feeling came to her stomach and she pushed him away quickly.

"I don't feel good..." She said running over to the toilet and throwing up, Nick turned off the water of the shower and came behind her with a towel in hand and he wrapped it over her shoulders. He rubbed her back as she clutched the edge of the toilet and kept throwing up. "I think I might have eaten something that upset my stomach..." She said catching her breath.