Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Nick..." Samantha whispered his name gently and awoke him, his eyes fluttered open and revealed his beautiful blue eyes. He didn't move at all, he just looked at her.

He took in a breath and wrapped his arms around her. "Good morning Princess." He whispered moving closer to her. "Good morning Prince." She said giving him a small smile.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her fingers combing out his hair. He sighed as her fingers moved down to his cheeks and she ran her fingers over his beard stubble.

"You need to shave." She said smiling, "Really? I was thinking about growing out a beard." He lied just to see her reaction. "No!" She said laughing when he smiled at her.

"We should get up..." She suggested placing a sweet kiss on his lips. He moaned and pulled her closer, he loved her kisses. She kissed him back and he ran his fingers through her hair and then held her face.

Nick rolled on top of her and he dropped his weight on her so they'd be closer together. She wrapped a leg around his waist as they kissed.

Their kisses became more passionate and Nick's tongue begged for entrance and she let him. Their tongues moved with each other in rhythm, Samantha ran her fingers down his well-figured body.

He tugged on the end of her shirt and almost pulled it off but Samantha pulled away.

"I'm not ready." She whispered and he nodded and rolled off her. "I'm sorry." She said and he turned and looked at her with passionate eyes.

"I can wait as long as you need." He said and she smiled and kissed him gently. "I love you." He said and kissed her one last time before getting out of bed.

She watched him as he went into the bathroom and he washed his face and brushed his teeth."What do you wanna do today?" He asked turning his head to look at her.

"Looking at me?" He asked with a smirk, "No I wasn't looking at you and let's do something exciting!" She said stretching and rolling out of the large bed.

"We can go to the fair." He said as he ran shaving cream along his cheeks and chin. He turned and looked at her and she nodded, "That sounds fun...I've never been to a fair before." She said and he looked at her in shock as he grabbed a razor out of his suitcase.

He ran it under some water before running it along his face. "Babe, I'm gonna look so sexay after this shave." He said looking at her, "Mhm I'm sure you will." She answered coming to the sink next to him.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth by time he finished shaving and washing the remaining shaving cream off his face.

"Do I look hot or what?" He said coming over to her and wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer. "Yes you look hot." she said and he laughed before kissing her gently. She kissed him back and she ran her fingers along his smooth cheeks.

"I love you." He said holding her gently, "I love you too." He said closing his eyes as her fingers ran along his freshly shaven face. He leaned down and kissed her again, he pulled away and ran his fingers through her lengthy soft hair.

"Okay, we should get ready." He sighed wishing he could stay holding her forever. She nodded and he smiled before leaving her and going over to his closet. "What should I wear?" He asked in a girl voice. Samantha laughed and shook her head as she walked to her closet which was right across from him.

"Clothes." Samantha answered and he gave her a stink eye. "Haha very funny." Nick said fake laughing and giving her a straight face. She laughed as she looked at his face. "You're so dumb." She said giggling.