Authors note(Please read)

I really need a lot of help and support from all my fans. I'm going through a really rough time and I haven't been able to update because of it.

My parents are getting divorced.

My mom sat us all down and told my dad that she can't do it anymore and that she wants a divorce and he agreed and I couldn't stop crying because I love my dad but I'm scared he won't have anything to do with me and my sister after they get divorced like he was married before and he didn't wanna see his other kids and he hasn't seen them since the divorce and they hate him cause of it and I love him too much and I would die if he acted like that with me and my sis.

I love both my parents and I'm sad because we're leaving behind everything I've ever known. we're gonna have to sell our house and move to either an apartment or townhouse because we'll be with my mom and she makes enough to be able to live in an apartment. It's hurts because I have so many memories here with my family and we're leaving it all behind cause they're getting divorced.

I cry myself to sleep thinking about everything I'm gonna be leaving with this house. Like I grew up in this house and I have so many memories here.

Can anyone please help me? How do I get over this sadness? How can I be strong for my sister and my mom?

I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update. I hope you understand.