Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Nick sat back and admired Samantha as she tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear. She placed her alarm clock into the cardboard box and sighed before getting up.

"This box is done." She said looking over at him. "Ok..." He nodded and stood from the ground. He went over to her and his eyes locked with her's as he kneeled down to grab the cardboard box. This was the third cardboard box, she only had a few things left. She had already sold all of her furniture because there wouldn't be room for her furniture plus he already had a lot of furniture in his house.

He stood up and smirked at her, "What?" She asked suspiciously. "I just can't wait to live with you." He said admiring her before heading out to hi car. He got his car and placed the box in the back seat.

"Hey stranger..." A female voice distracted him, he quickly tuned towards the sound of the voice. It was Brandy. "Hey Brandy!" He said waving at her, "What's up?" She asked coming over to him as he shoved in the box.

"Samantha's moving in with me...So I'm helping her pack up her stuff." He said and she nodded slowly, absorbing the information. She hadn't thought their relationship was serious. "Cool...cool. You guys seem really happy." She said in a monotone voice, "Yeah I love her alot...anyways I better get back up there before she starts looking for me." He said offering her a small smile.

"Yeah...I'm heading up too." She said and they both headed back inside the apartment building and went into the elevator. Brandy played with her blonde hair nervously as the elevator began going up.

"You should come say hi to Katherine...she hasn't stopped talking about you since you guys met." Nick's eyes sparkled with the memory of Katherine. "Sure! I hope I have a daughter just like her." He said imagining him and Samantha having kids. Brandy laughed, "Trust me it gets wild...there's never a dull moment." Brandy responded flipping her hair over her shoulder in an attempt to stop playing with it.

"I bet!" Nick said as the elevator doors opened. They got out of the elevator and Nick looked over at her, "I just gotta go tell her in gonna see Katherine...wait here for a second." He said and Brandy watched as he walked over to where Samantha was coming out of her apartment with a halfway filled box.

Nick walked confidently over to her and Samantha smiled at him and held the cardboard box in one hand while she dug in her pocket for her apartment key. She found it and dangled it in front of Nick. "All done!" She said and as she finished Nick grabbed her upper arms and kissed her gently. She kissed him back, the cardboard box was the only thing in the way of their kiss. He pulled away and took the cardboard box from her.

"I promised Brandy that I would visit Katherine before we go...why don't you go to the land lord and return your key and I'll meet you at the car in ten minutes." He said and she shrugged her shoulders, "Okay...See you in ten." She said as they both walked in Brandy's direction.

"Hey Brandy..." Samantha said looking at her suspiciously. Brandy was known for seducing men and breaking up relationships but Samantha guessed it'd be fine cause of Katherine. "Hey Samantha..." Brandy said as Nick nodded as a sign that he was ready to see Katherine.

Samantha got in the elevator and blew him a kiss that he happily tried to catch even though he had the cardboard box in his hand. Brandy led him inside her little apartment, it looked identical to Samantha's. "Katherine...I have a surpr-" Brandy began to call out but was cut off when Katherine interrupted her.

"Nick!!!" Katherine said excitedly pulling down her dress and running her hair through her two pigtails. She was chewing gum again but this time she was missing her front two teeth. "Look I lost my teeth on the same day!" She said sticking her gum in the place where her teeth had once been.