Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Samantha awoke to Nick gently running his fingers through her hair. His gentle blue eyes met her's and he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." He said gently. She smiled back at him, "Good morning handsome." She said running her fingers down his cheeks.

"Your face is prickly." She said feeling his stubble. He chuckled wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her closer.

"I know!" He said rubbing his face against her face. She laughed and tried to push him away, "Stop!" She said in between laughs.

"I love you." He said sincerely, he pulled his face away from her and he gave her a peck on the lips.

"I love you too." She said gently, "We should get out of bed...I can smell the breakfast." He said stretching and rolling out of the bed.

He went to his closet and pulled out a pair of black gym shorts and a green t-shirt. He pulled off his pajama shirt and pulled on the green t-shirt and pulled on his gym shorts over his boxers.

Samantha pulled the covers over her head, Nick jumped on her and she gasped.

"Time to get up sleepy head." He said jumping off the bed and pulling her out. He carried her to the closet where he had put all of her clothes while she was sleeping.

"I put all your stuff in here while you were asleep." He said putting her down gently. She grabbed her makeup bag and went into the bathroom, Nick followed her with his toothbrush in hand.

She took one sink and he took the other, they both washed their faces and brushed their teeth.

Samantha was brushing out her hair as Nick just watched her. "What?" She asked a smile forming on her lips.

"Nothing." He said quickly looking away. She pouted and went back to brushing her hair. She finished and went back into the room and changed into a gray tank top and black leggings.

She pulled on a pair of sneakers and pulled her hair back into a neat ponytail. "Ready?" He asked taking her hand in his, "Not until you tell me why you were looking at me earlier." She said going back into the bathroom.

"I was looking at you because you're beautiful." He said giving her a cheesy grin. She smiled, "Well aren't you a sweetheart." She said hugging him and placing a sweet kiss on his lips.

As she was about to pull away, he pulled her in closer and deepened the kiss. She gently ran her fingers through his dark hair and he held her waist.

A knock on their door disrupted them, Nick sighed and gave her a quick peck before taking her hand and leading them both to the bedroom door.

"Yes?" Nick answered opening the door of the room. Alex stood there looking anxious and nervous.

"Um...Ariana's pregnant." He said biting his bottom lip. "She won't stop crying and I'm going crazy." He said running his fingers through his hair roughly.

"What? Congrats man." Nick said processing some of the information. "I'll go talk to her,I can see if I can calm her down." Samantha suggested and Alex agreed.

Samantha went down to the room Alex had told her and she opened the door to reveal a sobbing Ariana sitting on the bed.

"Ariana?" Samantha said gently and caused Ariana to turn around. Her tan face was red and covered in tears. "Oh Samantha! I'm not ready to be a mom." She said motioning her over.

Samantha went over to her and gave her a hug, "It's okay...anyone can be a mom." She said rubbing her back gently. "We can't take care of a child...we aren't even married yet." Ariana sobbed wiping her face furiously.