Chapter 17

Hey Readers! I haven't really done anything to try to get to know my readers -_- I should do this more often...Anyways! I want to thank everyone that's been a loyal fan and reader since chapter 1! I've been so busy lately and I try to update as much as possible :D

Thanks for reading and commenting on my poem! I'd like to shout out the peeps that commented and voted on that! thanks for that and good news my teacher loved it :) I'll let you all know what grade I got on it once I perform it for my class and get an official grade :p

Now back to the business man:

So what do you guys think about Eric?

Why are some of you team Jax over team Nick?

How old are my readers?

That's all for now!! Enjoy this chapter! Vote...Comment

Chapter 17

Samantha sat in Nick's office chair, spinning around in circles until she got dizzy. "Having fun there?" Nick interrupted her spinning and she turned to face him and smiled sheepishly.

Behind him stood Eric, the man she ha met last week. He looked at her with curiosity in his eye, he didn't know that she was dating Nick.

"Eric this is my girlfriend, Samantha and Samantha this is my close friend Eric...I invited him over for dinner tonight." He said introducing them and Eric smirked playing along and he came up to her and extended his hand and she reached out to shake his hand and he quickly grasped her hand firmly before letting go. His eyes never leaving hers, she looked at him back with warning eyes and looked away once he turned back to Nick.

"How'd a girl like her end up dating you?" He asked Nick jokingly making Nick smirk and punch him in the arm playfully. "I've got my charming ways." He said making Samantha roll her eyes.

"Obviously." Eric answered answering sending a smirk to Samantha when Nick turned to go sit down, Eric winked at her and a smile spread across his face as she made a disgusted face in response. Nick turned to face them and Eric's smile fell.

"So what about you? Have anyone special in your life?" Nick asked Eric who just blushed, "I've just recently met her, like yesterday. I haven't really talked to her much but she's gorgeous and I really want to make her mine even though she has a boyfriend." He said looking at Nick and then glancing at Samantha who watched him with slitted eyes. She knew he was talking about her and he smirked obviously ignoring the fact that his boss was dating her.

She sighed before getting up, "Well I'd better get home to start cooking and take care of Alaska...See you later." She said going over to where Nick was sitting and she leaned over and kissed him gently. He placed a gentle hand on her back and held her in place as he kissed her back. She held his face gently as they kissed and they were disrupted when Eric cleared his throat causing them to pull apart slowly. Nick smiled at her and whispered something against her lips before they completely pulled apart, Eric watched her as she grabbed her stuff and left.

"Damn..." Nick whispered touching his lips, "That girl get's me every time." He said leaning back and causing Eric to look away from where she just left. "I can tell..." Eric said trying to devise a plan to break them up in his mind. 

As Samantha entered the elevator, Eric came walking in right before it shut. He had ran after her claiming that he had to run errands before going over their house for dinner when in reality, he just wanted to see Samantha. 

"Hey beautiful." He said as soon as the doors shut and he came close to her, she flinched and inched away from him. He kept moving closer to her, clearly not taking a hint. "Look...I'm dating your boss and I would never leave him for you. What can't you get through that thick skull?" She said getting annoyed, he put on a face of fake hurt and quickly turned and was towering over her blocking any way for her to move out of his arms that were on both sides of her and his eyes watched her in amusment.