chapter 13

Chapter 13

“You two know each other?” his mother asked surprised 

“yeah we met in the woods one day” Jason said not taking his eyes off me while I looked comfortably at the ground.

“You.. met hiking?” my father asked eyeing me.

“Yep” I said and Justine squealed.

“Oh that’s great that you two already know each other! You guys should come over sometime!” she squealed as her eyes shone with excitement.

John didn’t say anything, he just watched his son.

“I should um go find Derek” I said to my dad and he nodded watching Jason who was watching me still.

“ok sweetie” he said as I walked off.

God, could that have gotten anymore awkward? I was to busy worrying about Jason that I ran right into Derek.

“Whoa you’re in a hurry” he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“hi to you too” I said and remembered Lisa. I smiled, now was my chance. “Have you seen Lisa?” I asked

His eyes instantly shone with curiosity “Lisa’s here?” he asked

So he does like Lisa!

“Oh yeah she’s been acting weird though” I said looking down and his eyes shone. Got ya.

“What do you mean?” he asked

“Well last night when we were going to leave she was acting weird and I swear she kept mumbling a name in her sleep..” I said acting as if I knew nothing.

“who’s name was she saying?” he asked desperately 

“Well- oh I see someone!” I said and lost him in the crowd. I snickered, he would go to her now.

I once again didn’t pay attention to where I was going and ran right into a wall. It was a soft wall though, warm too. I looked right up into Jason’s eyes. His chest rumbled as I bit my lip.

“uh, hi” I said. 

His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him as I felt him inhale my scent when he froze and growled.

“who were you with today?” he snarled

“Wha-?”

“Answer me kitten” he growled

“I-I went to lunch with Michael” I stammered out. Afraid of him but then again couldn’t help but feel turned on by his voice.

“Mine” I heard him growl making me shiver as his lips placed themselves on my neck.

“J-Jason” I said and licked my lips closing my eyes as I shivered “you need to stop” I whimpered out.

“why?” he asked still nipping my neck.

“because were in the middle of a party and we’re not together” I said pushing against his chest.

His chest rumbled “How do you know?” he asked huskily.

“Well I never remember you asking me out” I said trying to find a way around him.

“I didn’t know if you wanted me to, I was trying to wait” he said kissing my neck “but it seems like I have competition” he said making me freeze.