Cessation

sɛˈseɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

noun: cessation; plural noun: cessations

the fact or process of ending or being brought to an end.

...

Her eyes fixated on the wet road and her mind thinking about what is about to happen next . Today it might be the end or start of a new beginning . She took a deep breath and glanced at the gun perfectly placed in her blue jeans .

She parked her car on the wet soil . She got out and pulled her loose white shirt down to cover the gun in her jeans . She looked around . Tall tress which seemed to touch the sky covered the whole area . A light drizzle, there was which made the whole scene look gloomy .

She got in the same old , incomplete building where she once was held captive . She scanned the whole building and saw Ajax standing straight to her in the building and looking at her intensely . She.quickly got in the building before the drizzle turned to huge storm of rain .

"Long time no see , Ajax.", she said approaching him with eyes full of rage .

"Yeah its been too long . I think today we will finish all this business , won't we ?", he said forming a little smile .

"Yeah sure .", she said looking disgusted .

"That's good but seems like you have a little friend there .", he said looking at Jayden getting out of his car . Adrina forrowed her eyebrows .

"I don't remember telling him that I wanted help ."she said turning and watching him walk to her .

"Hey buddy . I also meeting you to thank you .", Ajax said .

"Your welcome . Now let's go Adrina .", Jayden said holding her wrist .

"Did I ever tell you to follow me ?!", she cried with anger .

"No but since you were abo-", Jayden got interrupted .

"Its getting boring .", Ajax said pointing the gun at Jayden .Adrina too pointed the gun at Ajax .

"Shoot him and you are dead .", Adrina said looking at him . He laughed .

"I just wanted to check if you were un armed .", Ajax said looking at her .

"Just think . If I kill him I will also be dead . Its fine if I am dead cuz non one's gonna be sad about my death but what about him ? I am sure you will have to face the same fate as my mother's ."Ajax said .

She put her gun down and at the same time when Ajax was distracted , Jayden yanked his hands and the gun was thrown away . Ajax then , quickly grabbed Adrina's gun whereas Jayden picked up his gun .

"Put the gun down . No one will die .", said Jayden holding the gun but not pointing at anyone .

"Sorry but I want someone to die .", he said pointing the gun at him . After that , Jayden too pointed the gun at Ajax .

"No not like this .", Ajax said and pointed the gun at Adrina .

She pushed his arm and he was taken aback and as she was about to hit him he grabbed her hair and pointed the gun at her and looked at Jayden .

"Today she will get the thing she deserves . Death .", Ajax said tightening his grip at her hair . She hissed because of the pain . Ajax gritted his teeth and looked at her .

"Before you die let me just tell you how did I find you again after so long.", Ajax said .

"Thanks to Jayden and Roger . If Jayden had not said every incident and detail to Roger I would not be here you know  .", he said looking at Jayden and smirking .

"What ?", Jayden said pointing the gun at him but then he realized that Roger worked under Ajax in Switzerland .

"See ", he said and shot in Jayden's right arm .

"Jayden-", she said and hissed as he grabbed her hair tightly .

Jayden held his right arm in pain and put down the gun . Pain shot throughout his body and he eventually fell on the hard concrete . He saw Adrina screaming his name with her eyes filled with tears . He tried to stand up but his body just could not bear the pain . He was helpless .

She screamed as he held her hair tightly . Ajax smiled and and shot him again , this time in his chest . Jayden looked at Adrina until his last breath . Tears filled his eyes as he saw her struggle but he could not help her not anymore . He finally shut his eyes as tears rolled down his eyes .

She stopped to scream and shout or to be free . She saw him close his eyes and now her senses were numb and she was utterly speechless . Again the same feeling , the same anger and the same disgust towards her mother , that man and Ajax returned back . She simply turned to look at Ajax without any emotions . He set her hair free and she rushed towards Jayden . She looked at the wounds created by the bullets . Tears didn't roll down . She just looked at his lifeless body .

"You got what you want . You destroyed everything . Are you happy now ?", she asked turning  at him .

"The air feels fresh after so long . The rain is the sweetest as it ever can be . I am the most happiest person right now .", he said going out in the rain .

She searched around and saw a big stone . Her head knew nothing but to smash his skull with that stone . She carried the stone and hit him on his head . He fell down on the ground with pain .

"Does it hurt ?", she asked witjout emotions .

"Are you an insane ,b*tch?!", he screamed in pain .

"It will hurt you more now .", she said and smashed the stone on his head . She hit him with the stone many times until his face was finally disfigured . She touched his face .

"That's beautiful.", she said looking at him .

She staggered in the building and saw Jayden's lifeless body . She looked at him and smiled with eyes full of tears .

"Let's be together ..... Jayden .", she said and took the gun in her hand and placed it on the side of her head .

...

I know I will get killed but that's it .

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

🌹