Liquidation

lɪkwɪˈdeɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

noun: liquidation

1.

informal

the killing of someone, typically by violent means.

...

She looked herself in the mirror . The classy scarlet gown with intricate lace designs  , the fine makeup and the elegant hairstyle made her look like a queen .Her facial feature made her even more beautiful . After putting her shoes , she got out of her room .

"Hey Jayden ... Are you done yet?", asked Adrina .

"Yeah , in a minute .", said Jayden putting his cologne . The black suit and upturned hair , any girl could have fallen for him at this moment . He , then finally got out of his room.

His mouth was open , his eyes widened and he slightly blushed after seeing Adrina in the beautiful red gown . She looked like an angel , a pure angel . He was left with no words to speak after seeing her .

"So... how do I look?", asked Adrina looking down . Jayden got back to reality .

"Gorgeous . No other girls will look more beautiful than you in the party .", said he .

"You don't look bad yourself and the perfume is not strong as usual which makes it better .", said Adrina .

"You noticed it ?", asked he . She nodded .

"So ... am I the driver today?", asked he .

"No for today as you look like a gentleman you should be treated as one.", said she.

"So you mean other days I look like  a begger ?", he said which made her laugh .

She shook her head and said ," Lets go we will be late ", said she .

They both got in the backseat of the car . They both, if together, would look like the handsomest couple in the town .

They eventually reached at the place of the party. Jayden felt good to be back home finally . They both were about to enter the mansion but someone stopped them .

"Long time no see brother .", said Ron , Jayden's brother .

Jayden scoffed after seeing his face .

"Lets go in Adrina .", he said ignoring Ron . Adrina was a little confused by Jayden's behaviour .

"Umm.. hello .", said Adrina trying to be polite to Ron .

"Hello Ms. Astor . You look gorgeous . ", said Ron .

"Thank you . I am so sorry th-", said she .

"I think we should go in ", said Jayden grabbing Adrina's hand and pulling her in .

"Oh oh brother . Don't be so rude to your own brother .", said Ron .

"Wait did you say "own brother"? My a**", said Jayden staring right through him .

"Jayden !", cried Adrina .

"Yeah not your own brother . Atleast your brother .", a voice spoke from behind .

He was their dad , Mr. Jonas Willsworth . Jayden gave a dity look to Ron and spoke ," Good evening dad ."

"Good evening Mr. Willsworth.", greeted Adrina .

"Good evening to both of you . Adrina , why don't you go in and enjoy .", said Jonas .

Adrina nodded and went in .