Vehemence

ˈviːɪm(ə)ns/

nounnoun:

vehemence;

plural noun:

vehemences

great forcefulness or intensity of feeling or expression."the vehemence of his reaction"

...

She wore her midnight blue gown . Long, elegant and beautiful, it was .It completely hugged her figure with a slit in one of the side . Her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't help but continuously smile to herself . Happiness was filled in her . This surely seemed like a dream and she never wanted it to end . She wanted to look the best . 

"Is it done ?", asked her grandma .

"Yess.", she shouted from her room and walked out .

 Her grandma was stunned to see her grand daughter so elegant , like a princess but a fear was present in the corner of her heart . They both smiled at each other , one filled with happiness and other filled with concern . 

They walked out of the apartment and got in the car . Soon , they reached the mansion . It was beautifully decorated . She stepped out of the car and saw that Jayden was waiting for her in a dark blue suit . She felt like a princess when he took her by her hand and took her inside . Everyone stared at them because they looked so perfect together . They talked and enjoyed other's company for sometime . Soon, Jayden decided to announce it . 

"Can I have your attention , Ladies and gentlemen ?", Jayden said . The people who were not paying attention to them were now looking at them . 

"I would like to announce that I , Jayden Willsworth am soon going to get married to the beautiful, Adrina Astor. ", Jayden said intensely staring at Adrina and she smiled back . Everybody cheered and clapped for them . 

They started dancing to the song getting played and so did the others . Everyone , including the employees were invited in the party , so no wonder the hall was full of people and many of them were getting drunk at the end of the party . Adrina was busy drinking at a table when she saw Jayden dancing with Sarah .She tried ignoring it but she lost it all when Sarah hugged Jayden tightly . She walked straight to them and tapped on Sarah's shoulder .

"Well...Well that does not just seem like a "friendly" hug. Am I right Jayden?", said Adrina folding her hands on her chest , tilting her head . 

"Umm... Yo-", he got interrupted . 

"I get it you are just friends and she is drunk but she'd better keep her hands to herself.", Adrina said glaring her eyes at Sarah who was holding Jayden's hand . 

Adrina stared at their hands and grabbed Jayden's hand and dragged him out of the hall and gladly they did not grab anyone's attention. He smirked when he saw her like this , jealous . She took him to his room , unknowingly . She left his hand and closed the doors . 

"See it's not what you are thinking .", said he gesturing no with his hands . 

"I know ... but you'd better answer these questions ..", she said glaring at him .

"You still mad at me ?", he asked . 

"I don't like getting interrupted while doing my work .", she said sternly .

"Okay...", he said biting his lower lip and smiling .

"Who is important me or her ?", she asked .

"You , of course !", he said sitting on his bed . 

"Who do you belong to ?", she asked .

"All my body and my soul belongs to you madame .", he said tilting his head in a flirtatious way and smirking . She also smirked back . 

"You'd better remember you belong to me , only me.", she said , pushed him, kissed him passionately and he returned the kiss with the same enthusiasm .

"I think I should make you mad everytime .", he said with an evil grin . 

"You..", she said but was cut off with a kiss .

They kissed and soon his hands unzipped her dress . She took off his shirt without wasting another second . He smirked and went down to her chin and kissed her . He took off her clothes leaving her barely covered with any cloth .He went down leaving purple marks on her skin . She was filled with pleasure . Moans and groans filled the room but didn't escape the walls of the room . After that , they slept beside eachother , breathing heavily covered in blanket .

"I love you.", said he turning towards her and hugging her from behind .

"I love you too.", she said moving closer to him and smiling . 

"Umm... I guess people will be waiting for us in the party .", he said and she sighed .

"I don't have any energy in my body left to even walk .", she said closing her eyes .

"I thought you would be able to bear that .", he said smirking . 

"Shut up ! Okay help me dress up .", she said . 

"But you look better without it already .", he said teasing her .

"I don't expect myself to go naked in front of the guests .... you PERVERT!", she cried and got out of the bed and started wearing her dress .He too got up to wear his suit .

"Help me with the zipper .", she commanded and he walked to her .

"Honestly .... this is my favourite dress you have ever worn .", he said zipping her dress slowly .

"Because you got to take it off ?", she asked smirking .

"No... but if so your every dress from now on will be my favourite .", he said and finished zipping her dress . 

They got dressed and walked out of the room and bid goodbye to the guests . After that Adrina went to the washroom . She looked at herself at the mirror and noticed purple marks on her chest . She smiled to herself but she heard a familiar voice .

"Happy huh?But not for long...", the voice said . She turned around but found no one . 

"Who is there ?", she said furrowing her eyebrows .

But there was no response . She thought it was the voices in her head ...... But it just wasn't . 

...

Plot twist after plot twist

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

🌹