Procure

prəˈkjʊə/

verb

1.

obtain (something), especially with care or effort.

...

"Its better to not .... but it might be my fault . I think I should ", thought Jayden in a dilemma . After brainstorming for half an hour he finally thought to go to his home aka Adrina's apartment . He was left with a lot of questionnaire and struggled to find any answer . Finally , after driving for sometime he reached the apartment .

When he was about to open the handle of the front door his inner self again thought ,"Maybe I should let her be ." But then he again thought ,"Now you have come here and now you will go away?! That's stupid ! Now just get in the door already !" .

He entered the apartment and it looked like Adrina had not come to her home . The lights were off and the only light entering the rooms were moonlight . He furrowed his eyebrows when he called out for Adrina but she didn't reply . He turned on the lights and entered her room expecting her to be there . When be switch on the lights of her room he was shocked . The painting were scattered and the paint were mixing with water which   was coming out from bathroom .

He quickly entered the bathroom and saw Adrina drowning in the tub . He quickly carried her to the bedroom and did the first aid . After sometime , Adrina slightly opened her eyes .

"Help me please", she said breathing heavily .

"I will. First,Let me call the doctor .", he said and was about to leave to call when Adrina caught hold of the hem of his black shirt .

"Call my personal doctor . Take my phone .", she said and was about to faint .

After searching the contacts , he finally found the number and called it . He told all the necessary details . And soon the doctor arrived .

"Where is she ?", the doctor said trying to hide his panic .

"In her room . Let me lead you .", Jayden said leading the way to the doctor .

The doctor then , examined her .Jayden could notice  very concerned look on the doctor's face.

"Is she taking her medicine properly?", asked the doctor.

"Sorry ... medicine .", Jayden stammered .

The doctor raised his eyebrows in shock .

"Aren't you her boyfriend ?", asked  the doctor .

"Sorry but-", hesitated Jayden .

"What are you of her ?", asked the doctor with a serious look .

"A friend.... really close friend .",said Jayden after thinking for sometime .

"Oh I see .... you live with her ?", asked doctor .

Jayden nodded .

"Please take care of her .... and do you know what happened before finding her in the bathtub?", asked  doctor .

"Yeah ... we were playing in the ferris wheel and suddenly her personality changed . She looked kinda angry and scared .", replied Jayden .

"Didn't you know she had mnemophobia?", asked Doctor .

"No.What means that ? ", replied Jayden .

"I shouldn't be sharing such information ... but since you are her close friend . I was bound to tell you .It is the fear of past and any incidents related to the past will trigger her negative thoughts . ", said Doctor .