Restoration

rɛstəˈreɪʃ(ə)n/

nounnoun:

restoration

1.

the action of returning something to a former owner, place, or condition.

...

Adrina knelt down opposite to him . She looked at him intensely to take back his words . She didn't want to believe him at all . Tears filled her eyes without her notice and rolled down . She wiped it with her wrist . 

"What- t are you...... No you cannot do that ...", she spoke but her throat went dry . She felt a lump in her throat . 

"Ajax is not ...... ", he said . His eyes fixated on the ground .

"Dead .", she said looking straight at him . Her eyes switched from shock to rage . 

"See ... I can..", he got interrupted .

"Explain . Explain it cuz I am too tired to shed any tear now .", she said looking at him .

"The police did declare him dead but he wasn't . He was taken to the hospital and after I got to know this I rushed there and he was actually alive. The police arrested him after he got well but he soon got out on bail . I don't have any idea who gave him bail .I have tried to track him down but he is out of my reach right now . Your grandma also knew this but ...", he said .

"But what ?!", she asked sternly .

"She didn't want you to know because you would take tensions about it and your illness would go worse .", he said , now looking at her .

"Ohhh so that is why .....", she let out a faint laugh . 

"And what about now ?", she said smiling . "How are you gonna stop me now ?......And this time I will not even stop after killing that f*cking bastard . Get out!", she said looking right through him .

"Ad..", he tried to convince her .

"Shut up and just get out before I completely lose my mind .", she said closing her eyes and breathing heavily . Her empty space in her heart and and stomach was now filled with wrath . She wanted to let it all out right now . She had this sudden urge to just slowly tear the flesh and see the blood splurt out from a lifeless body . She wanted to hear the screams and pleading of her victims . 

"Take your anger out on me . I deserve it . Cut me open if you want to and Kill me if I deserve it .", he said still kneeling down opposite to her .

She was taken back to reality with his words when he said "Kill me if I deserve it ". She too did said these words to him and he didn't kill her . Did he really deserve it ? To be killed ? , these questions lingered in her head . 

She took out a knife and placed on his neck , kneeling near him . She put more pressure on the knife which made a cut on his skin . He hissed and closed his eyes but stayed still . She looked at him and heeded every feature of his face which she didn't before. A scar , there was on the right side of his forehead . She slowly placed her hands down , still looking at him . 

"I can't ..... I ca-", she said looking on the ground . He, by her chin tilted her head to match with his eyes . 

"I won't make the same mistake again ... ever .", he said looking at her ocean blue eyes with dark shade in it .

...

She received a call when she was in the morning . It was 6:00 am in the morning and Jayden was sleeping beside her . She squinted her eyes and looked at her phone . "Unknown number ", it said but however she took the call .