Serendipity

Serendipity
/ˌsɛr(ə)nˈdɪpɪti/

noun
the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way

...

"You could have at least called me while going out of the club!", Roger said.

"Sorry. Alright! I was in a rush.", Jayden replied.

"So, you brought your boss here?", Roger asked gesturing Jayden to look back.

"Yeah. She might need some help.", Jayden said turning back looking at his drunk boss struggling to walk.

"I am hungry...", Adrina said making a puppy dog face.

"Your boss is cute.", Roger said smirking.

Jayden made the most disgusting face as possible.

"Don't tell me you like her. If you do, I will forget that you are my friend.", Jayden said with an annoying expression.

"Well, I didn't dislike her when she was working with your father as business partners. And she was pretty kind when she worked with me.", Roger said.

"I have lost hope from life.", Jayden said replacing his annoying expression with a serious one.

Roger laughed.

"Ok. Now, go and bring something to eat for her.", Roger said.

Jayden went in the kitchen and brought some cake for Adrina. When he returned, he saw that Adrina was fast asleep. So, he kept the cake on a small table beside his bed and went for a shower. After sometime, he came out of the shower. He was going through his closet to see what to wear when suddenly, a voice startled him.

"You have a tattoo?", Adrina asked still drunk.

"Fuck! You wanna give me a heart attack?! ", Jayden shouted.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to...", Adrina said with an innocent expression.

"Oh.. okay. Jesus! You turn into another person when you are drunk.", Jayden said.

"What?! I am not drunk!", Adrina said furiously getting out of the bed.

"Sorry, Sorry... speak of the devil and devils here. Now, can you please go out of my room or turn another side?", Jayden said trying his best to avoid arguements with her.

"Why?", Adrina asked again changing her furious attitude with innocent one.

"Sometimes, I wonder if you have bipolar disorder.", Jayden thought.

"Can't you see I am just out of the shower and I have to change.", Jayden said with a blank expression.

"What happens if I see you change?", Adrina asked innocently.

Jayden smirked.

"You will have nosebleed. I don't think you will be able to handle my hotness you know. Now, can you turn around.", Jayden said forcing a smile.

"You have a lot of tattoos.", Adrina said touching his chest.

Jayden was taken aback by her action. But he was not annoyed.

"Hey, it's just a few.", Jayden replied.

"Oh I see...... You love your mom a lot, huh?", Adrina asked touching a small tattoo on his chest.

"None of your concern.", Jayden replied avoiding eye contact with her.

"And what does this tiger represent on your chest?", Adrina asked.

"My mom is strong like a tiger.", Jayden said. Then, he suddenly came back to reality realising what he said.

"Did she love you?", Adrina asked.

"I think you should turn another side.... I need to change.", Jayden said.

"So, she didn't?", Adrina said which made Jayden really furious.

"Watch your mouth! How could you f*cking dare to say that?! She loved me more than herself! She was the only one who.... who said she.... she will never lea.... but why am I even wasting my time explaining something to you which you won't even understand!", Jayden said.

"You are right..... I don't understand....", Adrina said and turned the other side.

Jayden didn't speak a word.

"So.. I am sorry for provoking you. Your eyes say a lot but nobody wants to understand them.... and simply you are fed up of it.... right?", Adrina said.

Jayden's eyes widened leaving him speechless but he tried to change the topic .

"Can you turn around... I need to change.", Jayden said.

"Okay and thanks for the cake. It was yummy.", Adrina said.

"You really are one of a kind... huh?", Jayden said furrowing his eyebrows and smiling.

Then he wore his grey sweatpants and a black tee.

"You are quite fashionable. Even while staying in home, you put those things.", Adrina said.

"They are called clothes. Wait....Were you looking at me all this time?", Jayden asked.

"Ummmm..... No, but by mistake I saw your-.",Adrina said.

"No, no, no... don't speak a word after this.", Jayden said trying to conceal his embarrassment.

"Sorry.", Adrina said.

"I think you should sleep. And now, please don't start again and go to sleep.", Jayden said clapping his hands together.

"Ugh.... she made me feel all emotions at once.", he thought.

...

"I don't understand her.", Jayden thought and slept on the couch.

...

What did I just write ?
😂

I think my mind just went crazy.

Hey guys!Thank you for reading till the end.  If you enjoyed this book, please vote and comment so that I can know your opinion about this book!

🌹

...