Grandeur

Grandeur
/'ɡrandjə/, /ˈɡran(d)ʒə/

noun
splendor and impressiveness, especially of appearance or style

...

The dazzling city lights reflected on his shiny new Bugatti. Everything seemed invigorating to him, the city lights, his new car, the light breeze and specially the thought of attending his friend's birthday party. After twenty minutes, he reached his destination. Loud music filled his ears and he checked himself on the mirror of his car in the parking lot.

"Now Mr. Handsome is ready." he said checking himself one last time. His hazel eyes, broad lips tan skin and fit body made him look like a perfect boyfriend material. He wore a black, tight sweatshirt and leather pants.

As soon as he entered the club, he could hear nothing except the loud music and noise of the people. Every girl were turning their heads just to see him. He saw his friend at one corner of the room. He waved at him and he too replied with a wave then approached him.

"Hey! Happy birthday, Deric! Having a lot of fun... huh?" he said.

"Aye... thanks Jayden! Oh come on! How can I ever have fun without you!" Deric replied.

"Your birthday gift." Jayden said giving the car keys to Deric.

"Thanks. Bruh?!  A freaking car... Huh? Hope its not used up." Deric said and they both laughed .

"Yeah actually I did rub some shit on it ." Jayden said grinning .

"It's awesome, bruh! Come, let's join the party." Deric replied.

They headed to the bar.

"And how's it go-", before he could finish his sentence, he got interrupted by a girl.

"Hey, Deric! Happy Birthday! Becoming old, huh?" she said. She wore a black backless dress. She had a small face with pulpy lips. Her eyes were winged with eyeliner and she had a flirty smile.

He smiled and said, "Thanks, Lia... but thank god not as small as you."

Jayden started to laugh while Lia pouted.

"Jayden, she is my old friend... Lia. And Lia, this is Jay- ", Deric got interrupted.

"Jayden... the son of the owner of a renowned company, BONBELA. Am I correct?" Lia said.

"Absolutely correct!" Jayden replied raising his eyebrows.

"Are you FBI or something?" Deric said.

"Oh, I had worked with his father in a business project." Lia replied.

"Ohh, let me just go, check on the party while you talk." Deric said and left them alone.

"I think I should start asking  my dad with whom he works with." Jayden said.

"Why so?" Lia asked.

"Because you never know if your dad is working with a model." Jayden replied.

"I think I will take it as a compliment." Lia replied with a smirk.