Evocative

ɪˈvɒkətɪv/

adjective

adjective: evocative

bringing strong images, memories, or feelings to mind.

...

*FLASHBACK*

"Your mother again hit you right ?", the person who disgusted her the most started to caresse her cheeks . His touch made her feel dirty . Slowly his hands shifted from her shoulder to her collarbone , she flinched but that was the most she could do as she knew if she did more than that then she had to face nasty consequences . Then slowly his hands slipped more lower to her incipient chest  .

"I don't like it when you do that .", she said in the verge of tears .

"shhh, You know what will happen if you open your mouth right ?", that guy said. 

"Please ", she pleaded , her eyes full of tears about to fall out .

"You don't like me being sweet right ? Now face the consequences yourself .", he said furrowing your eyebrows . 

*END*

...

Damp , that's what she felt when she woke up from her nightmare . As she got up , a cool breeze hit her sweaty skin and she grasped for air . Again, the  same feeling , the same situation and the same figure was standing at the edge of her bed . Fear , the feeling which was persistent , still felt new every time it approached . That fear sent chills down her spine . 

"Get your heads right ", Adrina said to herself and slapped herself till her cheeks turned scarlet .

Instead of the gloomy figure , she saw the bright city lights, even after midnight entering her dimly lit  room.She hunted for her bottle and she found it beside her bed . She gulped down the water like it was the last time she could drink . 

"Not again.How could I sleep ? ",  Adrina asked herself .

"I should be doing some work  right now.", Adrina thought .

...

Sun rose above the mountains and the glasses of the huge buildings began to reflect the sunlight . Everything was pleasant until alarm went on . Jayden woke up panicking after hearing the alarm clock which was still ringing . Getting irritated by the alarm , he switched it off.Without second thoughts , he rushed to the kitchen without even getting freshed up .He started making coffee for himself and of course his boss . Then , he hurried to her room . 

"Good Morning , Boss! Here is your coffee . ", Jayden said entering her room not bothering to knock the door struggling to balance the cup .

"Aren't you too punctual ? I thought you at least ", Adrina asked sarcastically .

"Sorr-",he was stunned to ev!n say a word .

"So I know you are rich as hell but don't you think that's a lot of paintings to buy?", asked Jayden.

"I made them .", said Adrina .