29

"Goodmorning everyone, my name is Min Yoongi and I'll be part of the producing team for Marmalade's new album." He said sternly and bowed to the few men and woman from diffrent ages that sat in the conference room.

The room clapped politely, before they all introduced themslefves.

They varied from his age to middle aged salary men and woman, some of them with a more artistic touch, such as died hair, and others completely stern.

After the short introductions, Yoongi sat down, already very uncomfortable in his button up and slacks, not used to the formal wear.

He was a more of a sweater kind of guy.

A powerpoint lit up on the White board, the researchers explaining what had worked and what hadn't in the last album, then looking at the charts to see what was trending. The team presented the few ideas the memebers had sent them while on their tour and a guide that Yoongi reconised as Namjoon's.

A tall woman stood up, clipboard in hand before walking to the front, her heals clicking against the floor.

"We were thinking of trusting the role of vocalist for the album teaser to the leader, since fans have been complaining he isn't in the spotlight enough." Everyone nodded, some of them taking notes. "The album will be focusing on acceptance and equality, referring to their name Marmalade." She said.

Yoongi slightly frowned.

He didn't know the meaning behind the that name.

"For this we would like to go with a very catchy lead, with a good beat and a fresh and energetic feel, with some more calm songs that go more in depth with feelings and such." She concluded.

The team nodded.

"You have two weeks to present us the melody and the beat, we will work on the lyrics with the members when they are back." She said. "We will debate on wich melodies we choose during our next meeting." She finally concluded.

The team nodded, before they all tidied up their space and started leaving.

"Oh and Min Yoongi?" She called out.

"Yes?" He answered, looking at her warming smile.

"I've heard you produced some of
J-hopes best songs, I'm looking forward to your creations." She said.

He nodded and walked out, cursing at Namjoon for his talent at manipulating information.

A/N:

sorry but these few chapter are going to be very boring.