87

Jungkook was at the sink, his hands dipped into the warm water to wash the dishes that couldn't fit in Seokjin's dishwasher.

As his hands scrubbed a the particularly strong stain on a large pan, two arms wrapped around his waist, a chin softly resting on his shoulder.

Of course i didn't even have to turn around to know it was Taehyung, no one else could possibly be this touchy other than him.

I was thankful for his touchiness, as weird as that may sound, because it made me feel at ease. I remember when Marmalade first started practicing together, Jimin was very serious, a little distant even.

He was nice of course, but I felt a little intimidated by him, especially because it was so new for me to have partners.

Then Taehyung came along, he was the loudest person i had ever met.

Always running around in the dorm, always shouting everywhere.

He got on Jimin's nerves at first, i could see it pretty clearly even though he tried to hide it, but then he slowly started loosening up, and that made him a lot more friendly and approachable.

Taehyung soon became like an older brother to me, we would spend a lot of time together, along with Jimin, we shared a room, played video games, messed around, talked about our problems, our worries...

"Need any help." His deep and smooth voice asked behind me."

"Nope." I answer with a smile as he untangles his arms from me.

There is a small comfortable silence, occasionally broken by the sound of the water splashing around in the sink, or the clean utensils i place on the side.

"Do you think Jimin and Yoongi are having sex right now?" Taehyung asked.

I snort.

"What is it with you and Jimin's sexual life?" I joke, teasing him about always wanting to know too much about Yoongi and Jimin's relationship.

"I don't know i'm just curious." He defends, and i chuckle.

"I like him." He says after another small silence.

"Who?" I ask, not looking at him.

"Yoongi." He answers. "I think he's good for Jimin, he smiled more and he just seems so happy when they are together, like he legit glows."

"Yeah." I nod. "And thanks to their relationship we got to meet all those cool people. Like we're planning a collab with 'J-hope' the ultimate sunbae at bighit, maybe even Yoongi when he debuts, we now have Seokjin to cook for us, Namjoon finally got laid even though doesn't want to admit it..."

Taehyung laughs soflty.

"Yeah, it is pretty cool to expand our little family."

"I feel like they're such a power couple though, like,  i can hardly see them breaking up."

He stays silent for a second, before taking in a slow breath.

"I think one of them might break when we go on tour."

"I think they'll figure it out no matter what happens."

A/N:

this was a request,

if you have more don't hesitate to comment :)