88

Jimin and Yoongi had settle in their room for the night, They were into the guest room, right next to Seokjin, where he slept with Namjoon, Hoseok had gone home and Taehyung and Jungkook had the couch.

The room was starting to get a little heated, wet kisses resonating in the room as well as soft pants.

Yoongi had climbed on top of Jimin, his left elbow next to the smaller's head, supporting him, his free hand roaming from Jimin's chest, to his stomach, then his backside and his thighs, his soft skin exposed by the loose boxers he was wearing and the slight rise of his loose shirt.

Their lips danced hungrily, bodies moving to get closer and closer to each other, Yoongi's hip grinding down between Jimin's spread legs.

Jimin's fingers pulled at his dry hair, making him kiss with even more passion.

A soft moan left his the younger's bruised lips as Yoongi trailed kisses down his neck, his pale hand going down to Jimin's pretty obvious hard on.

Unfortunately, Jimin's small hand went fats to grab his wrist and stop him, the other pushing at Yoongi's chest to get him off him.

Yoongi pouts, then tries to go back down for another heated kiss but Jimin stops him, looking at his lust filled eyes with his hooded ones, his chest is still rising and falling with his heavy breathing, Yoongi's ragged breaths hitting his skin.

"As much as i want this, we can't." Jimin says, both his hands on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi frowns.

"Why?" He asks, trying yet again to steal a kiss from Jimin's tempting lips.

"We're in Seokjin's house," Jimin reasons. "There are four other people in this house and the door is not locked, that's just disrespectful."

Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"It's fine, Seokjin won't care, why do you think we have a room of our own?." He dips down, finally being able to feel Jimin's lips on his, but his pleasure is short lived, as Jimin pushes him away, again.

"No." His voice is slightly harder this time. "I'm as horny as you are but i won't enjoy it if it's not just the two of us." He says, his hand stroking Yoongi's cheek.

"not even oral?" Yoongi asks, his breathing finally stabilising, along with Jimin's.

Jimin snorts slightly at how need Yoongi is being, but it makes him feel wanted and loved.

"not even oral." Jimin confirms with a small smile.

Yoongi lets out a loud breath and rolls of off him with a disappointed groan.

"You should have said that before i got hard." He mumbles.

Jimin laughs.

"M' sorry." He says, getting closer to Yoongi's body, wanting to cuddle, but he gets pushed away.

"no no, don't get closer, i'll never calm down if you do." He says, turning to face away from Jimin.

A/N:

hope you liked this!