42

The words slowly sink in.

Yoongi glanced at Jimin to see his eyes casted down on his lap.

The sight broke his heart because as much as Jimin could act like a cocky playboy, he was a very fragile man that had a lot of insecurities.

And in the few months Yoongi had known him, he had figured that Jimin was very vulnerable to negative criticism.

Yoongi quickly averted his gaze, not wanting to seem suspicious as he nods his head in acknowledgement that his song had been rejected.

"May I ask why?" He said.

There was no point in begging for them to accept his song anyway, noor did he have the energy to defend his song.

Yeonsul took a few steps to the computer and played the track again.

"It's a very beautiful song." She says. "But posting such explicitly homosexual references would be very risky for Marmalade." She said.

Yoongi nods, her words really punching him hard.

He almost wanted to laugh at himself.

If he couldn't even wright an innocent love song between two boys, then how could he possibly be in a gay relashionship with Jimin.

Of course he knew that their relashionship was going to be complicated.

Dating an idol was already hard as it is but an idol coming out as not only taken but gay.

That would just be the end of Jimin's career.

And not only his, but also Marmalade's.

And Yoongi couldn't live with himslef knowing he had stepped between three young boys and their dreams.

He knew how that felt, and he didn't wish it for anyone.

"I see." Yoongi mumbles, not even daring to glance at Jimin.

"I'm sorry, but I openly support the LGBT+ community, and I do not feel the problem with this song."

The room fell silent as all eyes shifts to the idol that had just stood up with his statement.

Jimin looked up to see Taehyung, standing next to him and looking at Yeonsul with the most determined look he had ever seen on the boy he had known for years.

Yeonsul turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"I agree, other idol songs have covered subjects such as love between two men before and it didn't put the group in danger. I also support the community and would like to use the influence we have on our fans to open them up to these touchy, almost taboo, subjects in Korea." Said the maknae as he stood up as well, support Taehyung's words.

Jimin bit back a smile.

He wanted so bad to just take them in his arms and cry his eyes out.

He looked over to Yoongi discreetly, sending him a hopeful look before they both turned their heads to Yeonsul

The woman sighed, taking a few steps in the conference room.

The few producers that were in the room finally thought I'd be a good time to talk up.

"I think this song is very well put together and these lyrics are absolutely beautiful." Said one of them with a fond smile.

Yoongi bowed at the compliment, warmth slowly spreading in his body as he mentally cheered for Jimina and him.

A few other producers spoke up, some a little less supportive than others.

"Enough." Yeonsul suddenly snapped, her voice not loud but very dry.

"I'm not doing this to annoy all of you, it is very brave of you to wright such lyrics and for you to support this minority. However, please keep in mind that you are under the authority of the company. Therefore you do not have full power over what you produce. Bighit invests money for you to grow as a group, and we want you to pay that dept back with your success. The company dosen't want to risk losing money. Therefore I will ask you to change the pronouns of this song before it airs."

A/N: 

Thanks everyone for the 8k reads god damn! and sorry for the slow updates