45

"Let's go on a date." Jimin suddenly whispered.

"Jimin-ah, your company refused our song, their not going to let us be in a relashionship and go on-"

"They don't have to know it's a date." Said Jimin, looking up at Yoongi with a small smile.

Yoongi sighed, who was he to say no to that face.

"Fine whatever."

Jimin smiled so bright his eyes disappeared slightly, and Yoongi couldn't help the small chuckled that erupted on his own face.

Jimin quickly took off his sweater to reveal a flowy black shirt and went to grab his bag.

The weither was pretty good today and walking out in anything more than a shirt would be a little too much.

Yoongi also hoped out of his usual black hoodies in exchange for an oversized white shirt, tucked into his light washed skinny jeans, rips reveiling the milky skin of his knees and feet clad in black dr martins.

Jimin was in all black except his light brown leather belt, that hugged his slim waist, and his classic timberlands.

The idol hid his features under a black bucket hat and sunglasses and Yoongi simply sporting a black mask.

Before Yoongi could pull the door open, Jimin hand grabbed his wrist and spun him around, his other tugging his black mask down and pressing a short kiss on his lips.

"Let's go." He said.

Yoongi chuckled and pulled the mask back over his mouth and stepping out behind Jimin.

They both walked to the elevator a reasonable distance between them.

The walk to Yoongi's car was quick and filled with small talk exchanged between the two lovers.

It was really relieving for both of them to finally be in the other's presence.

"So, where do you want to go?" Asked Yoongi once they were both settled in the car.

"Let's go to a cat cafe." Jimin chirped.

Yoongi cringed but the ravenette didn't seem to notice as he fastened his seat belt.

"Sure." Yoobgi said whilst he leaned over Jimin's seat to open his glove box.

He took out two lollipops, one strawberry and another random flavour.

He handed Jimin the strawberry flavoured one, remebering the younger's pick when he had first sat in the old car.

Jimin chuckled fondly as he took the candy from Yoongi's hand, the blond not looking at him as he unwrapped his candy and threw the wrapper somewhere in the car carelessly.

A few minutes later the car was driving to the slightly fancier part of seoul, following Jimin's directions.

They arrived at the small cafe, Jimin practically jumping around in excitement.

Yoongi asked for a room and tried his best to hide Jimin behind his back.

It surprisingly worked as the cashier didn't say anything and lead them to their room.

It was a small space, with white carpet floorings and a small table in the middle.

There were a few cat stands and cushions.

Three cats were lounging around the room.

Jimin squeeled and quickly jumped to one of them, dumping himself on the floor and taking the white calico cat on his crossed legs.

He took his hat and sunglasses off and started letting the cat with such love it made Yoongi cooe slightly.

He walked to his boyfriend and ruffled his hair, sitting down next to him.

"Aw hyung~ look how cute this one is~" he said, placing his lips on top of the cats head.

Yoongi nodded trying to stay as far as possible from the animal but still feel Jimin in his personal bubble.

The two men were sitting next to each other, Jimin with his calico cat and Yoongi a few centimeters away, elbow on the table and head resting on his hand as he stared at his boyfriend.

His admiring session was cut short as he felt a slight weight settle on his crossed legs.

He flinched slightly and stared at the adorable animal that slowly rubbed it's head against his thigh as it almost looked like a smile lifted it's whiskers.

His hands hovered awkwardly above the small cat as he was just trying to figure out how to get it off his lap.

After a few seconds of complete stiffness, his shoulders slumped back down slightly and his large hand rested against the small black cat.

It's fur was so soft it made Yoongi's heart twitch a little as a very small smile strechted the corner of his thin lips.

He was interupted when he heard the light click of a camera, his head shouting up as he noticed Jimin that was already looking at his phone.

"Did you just take a picture?"

"I sure did."

Yoongi sighed, noticing his hand had stayed on the cat and cursing at the thought.

His hands already felt itchy.

He tried to move a little to make the cat get off at once, but failed.

He cursed at himself again, slowly running out of curse words as his eyes started to water.

Why the hell was he here again?

Right.

Jimin.

He sighed as his eyes landed on the gorgeous boy with silky black hair he was doing this for.

Said boy finally stopped fiddling with his phone and was about to show him what he was doing when he suddenly noticed the state Yoongi was in.

"Hey hyung! Look at this pho...to. Are you okay?" He asked.

Yoongi sniffled slightly.

"Just peach-y" he answered, his reply cut by a sneeze.

Jimin looked at him questionably as fat tears started to roll down from his red and swolen eyes.

"Why the hell are you cry-" tried Jimin, his sentence cut by yet another one of Yoongi's sneeze.

Jimin's eyes traveled from his red and puffy eyes, his tear stained cheeks, his red and slightly runny nose, his red hands and forearms, then to the black cat that was still rubbing his fur against him.

Yoongi sneezed yet again, scratching his red hand only to make his rash even worse.

"Hyung... Are you- allergic to cats?"

A/N:

-oof
1000+ words
sorry for that heavy reading :)