20

The thought of questioning Namjoon slowly slipped his mind through the hectic schedules.

Here he was, after countless interviews and a few performances, tired and freshly showered.

He dragged his feet to the group's shared room and dumping his body on Taehyung's.

His action earned a small snort from Jungkook who still had the energy to log onto his favourite video games despite the fact it was two in the morning after a busy schedule.

"What the hell Chim'?!" Exclaimed Taehyung, nonetheless wrapping his arms around Jimin's smaller body.

"Mhm." Groaned Jimin. "My body hurts." He complained.

Taehyung chuckled as he let his fingers run through Jimin's humid hair.

"Nothing new here Chim'." He said.

Jungkook cursed under his breath, a pretty common sign he had failed whatever mission he was doing.

He turned his office chair to be facing the other two.

"What about that barista dude?" He said, perching his legs on the table.

Jimin turned his head to face Jungkook.

"I don't know." He said, not wanting to expose himself by telling them the information he had found on line.

"Come on Chim' we know you stalked him on Internet." Said Taehyung with a small laugh as he pinched the cheeks that wasn't pressed against his chest.

Jimin pouted and perked himself up on his elbows.

"Stop treating me like I kid, I'm your leader and your hyung. Show some fucking respect." He said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and slid an arm around Jimin's shoulder to shove him back in his chest.

"Yeah, yeah... Now, that mysterious barista"

Jimin sighed and told them about what he had found about him online and his suspicions about his and Namjoon's relationship.

"I guess you'll just have to talk to him tomorrow them." Mumbled Taehyung, fatigue dripping off his words.

Jimin nodded and rolled to Taehyung's side, the younger wrapping his arms around his thin waist and pulling him closer.

Jungkook joined them soon after, slipping under the covers and slinging his strong arm over both of their bodies.

A/N:

*when your YouTube feed gets filled with back to school videos and the realisation slowly sinks in...*