30

Two weeks later, Yoongi sat at his chair in the conference room, still a little intimidated by all these producers that were either very famous or double his age.

He fiddle with his flash drive, the one with his leads and drafts.

He was pretty proud of himself, and he had gone them through the Hosoek scanner, who had said they were great, so he wasn't too stressed.

Besides he was used to pressure and criticism so nothing really scared him anymore.

Maybe the seven years of training really had payed off.

He tried to loosen his tie a little, still not use the button ups and slacks.

Soekjin had bought them for him when he had heard about his official contract,  aslo reminding the blond how to style his hair and to remember not to put piercings at work and wady wady wada.

So here he was, with button up and black tie matching his slim fitting slacks, blond hair styled in a side part and a few rings around his bony fingers.

"Goodmorning everyone." Said Song Yeosul, the head poducer, as she clapped her perfectly manicured hands once.

"Please welcome the boys of Marmalade who are aslo here to see your drafts." She said, letting the boys come in.

They all looked very tired, yet their skin was glowing.

Yoongi knew, when he had gone on tour as the backup dancer, his schedule was hectic but he loved every second of it, especially since he got to not see his manager for a few weeks.

They all sat next to each other, each of them in formal attire as well, though their hair was styled they were all barefaced.

Yoongi notices he had had yet to see Jimin with no makeup, because even when he drove Jimin home, he still had his makeup on.

He noticed for the first time his few acne scars and a few freckles and moles that constaleted his face.

He chuckled slightly at the rediculous beauty in front of him before he noticed Taehyung that was staring at him with a Lenny face and wiggling his eyebrows.

Yoongi's eyes then widened shortly before he looked away with red cheeks.

Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and the rest of the room oblivious to the small scene.

"So we shall begin with our newcomer, Min Yoongi." Annonce Yeonsul, the lead of the team.

He nodded and stood up, Jimin looking at him for the first time.

He noticed the formal attire that suited his slim figure perfectly, and his unusably groomed hair.

He noticed the boy's undercut for the first time as he fiddled with the computer to find the file on his flash drive.

The sight made his breath hitch slightly.

"Okay so, i produced three leads, one for the teaser, another for that energetic song we were talking about and one last for a random, more calm, track. These can still be edited for the lyrics and be reajusted." He said, accompanying his words with various hand gestures.

Jimin found him very attractive.

With his unemotional eyes, that shifted from produced to producer, and his lips that somehow seemed to form into a slight pout everytime he muttered a word. His voice was naturally a little slurred, with a very deep pitch and a little hoarse but very smooth.

Jimin loved his voice.

He was aslo very surprised at how comfortable Yoongi was, it seemed that no matter the situation, he never got nervous.

A first song played, it was what everyone assumed to be the teaser, the song was so soft.

The sound seemed velvety and soothing in some ways to the ears.

Jimin was very impressed by the older's skills in making emotions come through his songs.

The emotion he felt when listening I this was something between accepted sadness and longing for happiness.

The next song was a lot more upbeat. A song that made Jimin's inside want to boogie.

This song chanelled confidence and energy.

Then the last song was a little similar to the first, only a lot more dark. It seemed less peaceful, though just as calm.

This one was more like battling feelings and mixed emotions.

Jimin had loved all three of them.

A/N:

hey guys!

As always thanks for always supporting and being amazing readers~

⚠️IMPORTANT
update schedule change:

I will be starting school soon so I will only be able to update on weekends because I'm in a boarding school.

Still love you tho~