37

"Well, if it isn't Marmalade's new producer."

"Shut up Hobi."

The red head laughed and turned back to his computer to finish polishing the song he was currently on.

Yoongi dumped his body on the couch that had been placed against the wall adjacent to Hosoek's desk, he slung an arm over his eyes and sighed.

"What got your panties in a twist so early in the morning." Said Hosoek, nose still buried in his work.

"Nothing I'm just tired." Mumbled Yoongi, though in reality his mind was completely clouded with a certain black headed idol.

"If you were you would have taken my duvet and kicked your shoes off to actually sleep." Chuckled Hosoek as he started typing on his computer.

"So what did Jimin do this time." He asked.

Yoongi immediately felt the small tightness in his heart when he was around the ravenette, not really minding the fact Hosoek had seen right through his lie because he always did anyway.

"Did you finally stop lying to yourself and admit you like him."

"Will you shut up I'm trying to rest here." Groaned Yoongi, still in denial, though deep down-

"So you do realise you like him, you just don't admit it yet." Mumbled Hosoek teasingly as he saved his work and turned around to face his best friend.

He eyed his friend with a small smile as he the boy glared at the ceiling.

The memories of the few times he had been in the presence of both of them at the same time coming to his mind, how they looked at each other somehow shyly and how they would be so adorably awkward with each other.

"You should tell him dumbass, he thinks we're dating." Said Hosoek.

"Ew, why the hell would I date you."

"Ouch."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat up, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Do you think he could be gay?" Asked Yoongi, hands still hiding his face.

Hosoek scoffed.

"Of course he is, do you even notice how he looks at you?"

"He looks at me?"

Hosoek rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air.

"Why do I even..."