Rant 2.0

K so for those who read the last rant, thank you so much.

Also another big thank you to all the people who commented and tried to support in some way or another.

Thank you guys so much for being there, honestly if I had known my rant would have had such a positive reaction I would have ranted mor me lmao.

Anyways, so here is the update as some of you requested, and my current situation.

So just so you know, I did read all your comments and my gosh they made me so freaking happy I swear to god.

Some of you advised for me to confront her and be dead honest with her.

I think that for some people that would help, but I don't think Sandy is that open to communicate, especially with me, on top of the fact she can be very stubborn.

So I only bit my tongue and acted like nothing had happened or whatever, all your comments genuinely got me in a better mood so it wasn't that hard.

At the end of the day, I had finished all my classes and I went to a study room to play some card games with Johnny (Bobby's best friend, Bobby being Sandy's current boyfriend), we played cards and I beat his ass, but then we started talking about the whole history of our friend group and whatever.

I'll spare you the details but it's important to know that I joined the group before Sandy did, at least I think it is relevant, because all this time I thought I should be the one to take it upon myself not to get on her nerves because I thought they all had been friends for longer, but then I realised I had been friends for longer.

It may sound super petty, but to me, I have less of an obligation to be liked by her, because she wasn't in the initial friend group.

So while Johnny (he's been in the group for quite some time) was explaining the whole thing, I was noticing he was mentioning a lot of parties and gatherings that I had never heard of.

"Wow you do so many parties and you never invite me." I joke innocently.

Johnny looks at me and tells me:

"Sandy never wants to see you, so she told us not to invite you."

...

Wait-

What?

So Sandy has been telling my friends not to hang out with me behind my back because she hates my guts for no apparent reason?

what?

I was so shook at this point, like what?

I would never have expected that.

Johnny continues to explain the details of the relationships in our group, he is friends with Sandy and I know they have talked about me before, so he was filling me in on everything I had missed all this time.

So some time in summer of last year, all of us went to a theme park, we spent the day having so much fun and laughing and what not.