Taken Over - Chapter 9

~Seems like just yesterday ~ You were a part of me ~ I used to stand so tall ~ I used to be so strong ~Your arms around me tight ~ Everything, it felt so right ~ Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong ~ Now I can't breathe ~ No, I can't sleep ~ I'm barely hanging on ~

~ Here I am, once again ~ I'm torn into pieces ~ Can't deny it, can't pretend ~ Just thought you were the one ~  Broken up, deep inside ~  But you won't get to see the tears I cry ~ Behind these hazel eyes ~

~Taken Over~

Rubbing my eyes furiously I got to my feet shakily and headed to the kitchen door,

"Christina?" an unfamiliar voice called behind me,

"um - yes?" I asked nervously turning to look at an attractive boy around my age,

"if you're looking for Seb, you should try the woods. Don't worry too much he gets like this sometimes" he said said rolling his eyes,

"oh.. Okay" I said slowly "thanks"

"anytime, I'm Harley" he said grinning at me with a set of straight teeth,

"nice to meet, well I guess I'll see you around Harley" I murmured heading for the front door.

"Sebastian?" I called closing the door behind me and looking around the deserted front garden. Walking towards the woods I continuously shouted his name. Stumbling through the thick woods I kept sniffing and looking for any sign of him.

"SEBASTIAN!" I hollered at the top of my lungs, hoping he would appear.

A flash blurred past me, "S-Sebastian?" I stuttered nervously, a snarl came from my right side. Whipping my head to face the wolf in front of me, it was the same rogue as last time. A frightened gasp left my lips before I could stop it and I took a few of uncontrolled steps backwards. It growled again not happy with my moving, freezing I stared at it as it began to circle me. Sobs began wracking my chest, I can't change, the doctor told me I wasn't allowed to change. What am I supposed to do? It opened its long twisting snout to snap at me drool flying everywhere as the cracks of its teeth snapping together echoed through the forest. My breathing came in quick, short breaths as it advanced towards me sizing me up.

"Wh- what do you want?" I stuttered "please don't do this, whatever you're doing here you need to leave." I said trying not show how scared I was.

It responded by snarling again, "look, I know what it's like to be hated okay? I was hated by my own mate. He was going to kill me." I said softly "everyone here hated me and well to be honest I haven't been here that long but I know what it's like to be hated, to be a rogue. I mean I had to leave my parents for dead you know they forced me." I said softly crouching to the ground "you don't have to be a rogue, join a pack. Find your mate. Have a family, what life is this running around being attacked by Alpha's? You could be free and happy a whole lot happier than you are now attacking innocent people."

It stopped snarling and stared at me "it's okay to go and find happiness, you just have to try but you have to leave this place to do it, the Alpha is not happy with you. Go and ask if you may join the neighbouring pack, they'll probably let you if you go across in human form. Now go before the Alpha catches your scent" I said nodding while they changed back into human form, a girl a little older than me stood before me. Her long white matted hair tumbled down her back in knots and she stared at me with wide ocean blue eyes.

"could it really happen?" she asked timidly,

"of course it can, come on I'll walk you there" I said gently grabbing her hand and leading her towards the boundary line,