Christmas Eve

*Mature Content*

I finished putting the last present around the Christmas tree and stood back to look at it. Kenny and I did a great job, with some forceful help from Joshua.

We always set up the tree the day before Christmas and leave it up until May. We just love being lazy.

"The tree looks nice" Joshua said coming from behind me. He wrapped his arms loosely around my neck and rested his head on my neck.

"Where's Kenny?"

"He's at your parents house helping decorate the tree" I asked softly.

"Good" he kissed my neck.

"Did you finish working?" I chuckled. I reached over and grabbed my glass on wine off the table.

"I did, I have time for you now" he grabbed the glass of wine from me and drank the rest of it.

"Hey" I frowned.

He put the glass down and grabbed my hand. "Come with me"

I quietly obeyed as he pulled me to the balcony. He wrapped his arms around me to block me from the bitter cold air. I didn't notice it at first but he's shirtless.

"You're not cold?" I asked?

"Not at all" He smiled.

We sat there quietly watching the sky.

I can tell Joshua's trying, he's normally not this affectionate towards me but I like it. It's his sweeter, more vulnerable side that he doesn't want me to see for some reason.

He must really want this.

"Are you ready to tell Kenny tomorrow?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"What? That Santa's not real? I was going to wait until he was older"

"No" I chuckled. "About you"

He took a deep breath. "Yes" He said confidently.

"Don't hurt my son"

"I'll never hurt both of you for as long as I live" he looked deep into my eyes and didn't look away.

I felt myself begin to get hot despite being in the cold weather.

"I want you" he growled lowly. He pecked my lips while his hands explored my body.
———-
I looked into his eyes then as his lips. Pulling him closer, I took over and kissed him hard. Earning a soft moan from him.

"I want you too" I said breathless.

His lips tasted better than the wine I had moments ago. I slid my hand down his chest and to his dick, where I grabbed it outside of pants.

His brown eyes turned dark as he lifted my into the air and headed to his bedroom with me in his arms.

He placed me on the bed as his tongue felt around every inch of my mouth. Releasing my lips he moved onto my neck, sucking my skin.

My sexual frustration was building worse and worse because he was moving so slow. "Joshua, don't do this to me"

"Be patient" He laughed as he reached into his nightstand drawer, pulling out a condom. I watched him as pulled his pants down and rolled the condom on the length of his dick. I let down my hair from its ponytail as I waited for him to come to me.

"I've been waiting for you baby" he whispered in my ear.

"I've been waiting longer" I said. Its partially true, I haven't had sex since we've been together. 5 years ago.