Where Is She?

Joshua

"We're here sir" Nate said.

We parked the car further down the hill so they wouldn't see us but we could see them

I looked at the house and it actually looked pretty nice. "She's got to be in there"

"Ready?" He asked as I put my gun in the back of my pants.

"Yea, lets make this quick" we got out the car and met up with Marco and Thomas.

"She's in the house but there's a man in there we can't identify"

"Is Bradley in there?"

"We believe so sir" Thomas said.

We cautiously walked toward the house and stepped on the porch. I put my ear to the door and listened but I heard nothing but silence.

I back up a bit and busted the door down using my shoulder. The door flew open and I stumbled inside.

"Woah" Someone said.

I pointed my gun toward the voice and recognized who it was. Nate, Marco and Thomas stood next to me pointing their guns also.

"Hey Joshy" he smiled at me. "Long time no see"

"What are you doing here?" My voice shook.

"Just traveling" he leaned on the counter and picked up his cup.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Where is who?" He sipped his tea.

"Don't fuck with me! Tell me where she is"

"Oh you mean your girl? She's a real lady" I just stared at him waiting to get my answer. He scoffed. "And your kid is..." he stopped himself.

He saw Kenny?

"I never want to cross paths with you little bro. You know me I move with the wind, but this isn't my battle. He's down there" he pointed to a door in the kitchen.

What the fuck was that? What was he talking about? "You two don't let him go anywhere" I pointed to Thomas and Marco.

"Let's go Nate" I headed toward the door that Anthony pointed to and opened it slowly.

Heading down I saw a man sitting in a chair.

"Bradley" I said.

He turned around and stood up. "Hey friends"

"Where is she?"

He looked at my gun and put his hands up. "Well I don't think those are needed" he smiled. "Come on, lets be civil"

I put my gun back in my pants and walked down the steps. "You know what I'm here for"

"I don't know where she is, she ran off"

"If you give me one more excuse I'm going to flip my fucking lid!" I screamed.

"Calm down"

"I'm tired of playing these games with you, you've sent me running in circles for days"

"Valentina sent you" he lost his smile. "She wasn't even supposed to be contacting you"

"Why are you doing this?"

"You took her from me once" he said. "I just want what's mine. I had her but you had to open your fucking mouth!" He shouted.

"So I don't fucking know where she is, I'd like you to leave"

I took a deep breath and looked around the room. I heard a quiet banging noise and looked at Nate.

"I'll walk you two upstairs" Bradley said as he walked past me and headed up the stairs.