Chapter 70

"Destiny, you ready?" Paul asked, peeking in the door of my bedroom. I nodded, looking at myself one more time before standing up and walking over to him.

"Alex and Embry already left for the beach. Sam and Emily forced everyone else to help them with set up and everything," he said, kissing my cheek. "By the way, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you," I said, twirling a little to show off my dress. He chuckled at me before grabbing my hand and leading me outside. We were walking hand in hand to the beach, talking about anything and everything, just enjoying life and each other's company. Paul laughed, smiling brightly at me whenever I said anything remotely funny. I was just happy that he finally seemed genuinely happy.

"Babe, I love you so so much. Guess what today means," he said, kissing me as he picked me up and spun me in a circle.

"I love you too. And today amrks the start of the rest of our lives," I said. "We're getting married in a few months. Then we've got our honeymoon and then we're moving in together to start the rest of our lives and I couldn't be happier."

"I love you babe," he said.

"I love you too. You're in such a good mood today," I said. He smiled at me, kissing my nose before leading me down onto the beach where everyone was waiting for us.

"There they are," Kim said, pointing us out. I smiled at her as Paul ran over to join the game of soccer that was taking place further down the beach. Kim and Jared had just gotten back from their honeymoon, and Kim seemed happier then ever.

"Hi," I said, approaching her as she handed me a glass of punch.

"Hey, so Jared decided to retire when Sam finally does," she said.

"Are Sam and Emily ever gonna get married so he feels the need to retire though?" I asked.

"Maybe encourage Paul to offer to take over once you two are back from your honeymoon," she said.

"Will do," I said, smiling at her as one of my favorite songs began playing through the speakers that Quil had set up.

For the next couple of hours, we sat around socializing and just enjoying being together. All of the guys minus Jake were present, along with all the imprints. Becca even decided to come hang out with us. The guys and Leah went from playing soccer to playing tackle football, which Emily almost had to break up on several occasions. Sometimes, one of us would have to yell for our imprint so they didn't hurt one of the others but, in the end, they were having a good time and that's all that mattered.

Emily made a ton of food, so when it started to get dark, Sam lit a bonfire and we all ate dinner, just enjoying each other's company. This was Alex, Embry, Quill, and I's graduation party, and we couldn't have asked for a better party. Granted, Embry and Quill were having true graduation parties with their families and such, but this small and broken family that we have is all Alex and I have. Especially since Melody is still missing so Emily is being forced to raise Claire.

A/N: I'm super super sorry about not updating recently. I've just been crazy busy. This story is getting close to the end, I just have to finish writing it all out. I hope you all have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy this story. I love you all so much!! ❤️❤️
   -Erynn