Chapter 77: The confession

The very next day, the couple boarded the plane early around 4:50 AM just so they could arrive in Korea 16 hours later on the next day to arrive at 10:00 AM. During the plane ride, Jimin laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Catching up on rest so when he gets to Korea, he wouldn't waste any second to talk to Yun-se and then to the family. Very soon, they would have their life planned out and their love guiding them through anything. There was no fear now and Jimin was ready to get off the plane to deliver the news to Yun-se now.

                After the long hours on the plane, the couple finally arrived to Korea and felt filled with exhaustion from getting jet lagged. Jimin walked alongside with Jungkook and had the younger's arms wrapped around his while they dragged their luggages. "If you need to take a break to rest, you can. No pressure. We have a whole week to get it done." Jungkook said and gazed down to look at the tired younger. "It's morning too. We have the whole day ahead of us now."

               "Mmm- no.. I-I have to do this. We'll just stop at home, drop off luggage and I'll go from there. You'll wait for me." Jimin added and fixed his glasses. I'll see Yun-se soon. I just need a little stretch." Jimin stated and kept walking with Jungkook. The two then caught a taxi cab ride to their house now. Even if Jimin didn't really live in Jungkook's house completely, he knew he would live under the same roof with the boy. And this was the future he longed to live through now. The fear within him drained out and only confidence overcame him for the confession.

                 As soon as they arrived back to Jungkook's place, Jimin let out a sigh while he dragged in his luggages and dropped them onto the living room ground. He was finally relieved to be back home with Jungkook. Alone and no work for a week. "Ah, home sweet home.." Jimin exhaled and ran into the bedroom to toss himself onto the bed. Having a little break before deciding to leave and meet Yun-se at the house.

            "I'm glad you're happy to come home! We have a whole week to do this." Jungkook stated and dragged the luggages into the bedroom where he looked at Jimin lay his tired head against the pillows. "We didn't even last a month in Cozumel and you're already acting like you haven't seen your bed in ages!"

            "My bed?~ don't you mean ours?" Giggled the man as Jungkook set the luggages down and himself onto the bed next to Jimin.

            "Well, yes. Ours. Oh and, when you do this, please know I am ready for you to come back home so we can start a new chapter in our life. Together." Jungkook assured and turned over to look at Jimin under him. "I love you. Never forget that. If you can get Yun-se to agree but not your parents, that's okay! Yun-se matters for the divorce. If those greedy snobs don't agree... Then forget them." Jungkook added and caressed Jimin's face into a smile. "When are you planning to do it?"

             "I'll be heading over there in a few minutes. Just let me lay here and I'll be on my way." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and laid his head by Jimin, keeping his lovely gaze at Jimin the whole time. "Are you getting impatient?"

              "No. I just want to know how long we have until our new life comes to us." Jungkook whispered and placed his arms around the older to close his eyes with Jimin in his arms, unaware that the younger pulled out his phone and took a quick picture with him by his side. Saving the precious moment they had together.

             After a while, Jungkook was fast asleep and Jimin knew it was time. He wasn't tired now and was getting ready to face Yun-se. It was now or never. Jimin looked down at the younger and slowly moved in and gave him a kiss on the lips happily. "I love you, Jungkook. We'll be together again soon." Jimin added and placed his right hand over Jungkook's left hand. Jimin had his promise ring over his right hand ring finger while Jungkook had it over on his left hand. Longing to have Jimin bound to him. Jimin just knew after this was done, he would be able to slip the finger over onto his left happily with no guilt.