Chapter 44: Noticeable

"Well Jeon Jungkook, normally we would leave the swimming mission to the biologists that work here full time, but the Chief says that this is a learning experience for you!" Said the elderly man wearing a lab coat and a dress shirt and tie under it. "So try not to bring attention to yourself from a shark!" The man then guided the two into a room by the docks where it looked like a storage room for equipment, but through the doors, there was a small classroom with bright lights and a white board up ahead and Jungkook let out a sigh. Knowing he'll have to be taught the basics alone while Jimin watched.

           "Sit down and I'll be sure to run a brief summary then, I'll show you the equipment, and Jimin can help you and show you the best way to put it on quickly." The man said as he cleared the board and allowed Jungkook to sit upfront while Jimin leaned on the wall at the back to make sure he listens in case Jungkook zones out for a second.

             The man mentioned many things Jungkook had to look out for, even if the area was rare to see sharks around or poisonous fishes, the man made sure he warned Jungkook about that and to always drop into the sea backwards and never forward to avoid having the air tank crush him. Jungkook was getting tired of hearing instructions and yawned, yet he made sure he jumped back onto what he was learning.

                It wasn't until later after an hour into learning about the equipment, Jungkook was finally able to see the air tanks and the swimming gear to practice. This made Jungkook finally sit up and grow excited to learn about it. Jungkook stood up as soon as the elder brought in the equipment and smiled.

               "Am I going swimming now?!" Jungkook asked happily as Jimin giggled and nodded his head. "Ugh finally!" Jungkook added and watched the elder place the swimwear onto the table and hold out another for Jimin.

               "Park, you have to help him into his. Then the two of you can dive since you are more familiar to it." The man added as Jimin looked at the suit the elder held out for Jungkook and Jimin himself. "I'll be outside by the docks. There is a restroom right around the corner. Go and get ready so we can get through this."

             The man then left pushing the carts of the air tanks to fill them up and take the two off so they could practice diving for their expedition. Jimin waited until the man left so Jimin could hand Jungkook his wetsuit. "You better hope you chose the right underwear for today." Jimin added with a giggle as he placed the wetsuit over Jungkook's hand and walked off to the restroom while Jungkook cleared his throat.

           "Ahem, Jimin? Grandfather said you have to help me into this~" Jungkook added as Jimin poked his head out from around the door of the restroom and shook his head.

            "What are you a baby? Put it on like any other type of jumpsuit!" Jimin giggled and entered a stall while Jungkook looked at the wetsuit and sighed dramatically, following the older to change into the suit too.

             Jungkook stepped in and started to change out of his clothes as he could hear Jimin changing out of his clothes and slipping on the tight wetsuit too. But, as soon as Jimin stepped out and held his clothes in his hands, Jungkook zipped up his wetsuit and finally stepped out after. Holding his clothes in his hands as he locked his gaze at Jimin who was leaning on one of the walls of the stalls.

             "You're so handsome~" Jimin smiled as Jungkook combed his hair to the side with his fingers and moved up to look at Jimin with a smirk plastered on his face.

            "And you look gorgeous~" Jungkook added as he swiftly dropped his hands onto the wall and trapped Jimin from moving away from him. "I have a question..." Jungkook whispered as he pushed his own glasses up and moved in closer to see Jimin gulp and press his head back as far as he could.