Chapter 49: Ready

Jimin pulled out his car from the driveway and gazed at his phone connected to the the car. Allowing him to call Jungkook through Bluetooth. Jimin smiled as he waited for Jungkook to answer until, the younger finally picked up.

           "Deleted my messages, Love?~"

           "Ah, you know I had to, Kookie." Jimin added, switching onto a lane.

           "I doubt she looks through your phone." Jungkook stated, sounding a bit jealous.

            "Calm down, Kookie. You're mine and I'm yours." Jimin giggled as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

           "I bet you're wearing that ring right now..." Jungkook hissed with only jealousy being heard in the tone of his voice.

         "It's like my uniform, Jungkook. You know I can't take this off. Stop it." Jimin replied as the younger let out an exhale. "Please don't be upset..." Jimin said as he kept his gaze at the road. "I'll be with you forever, getting mad over a small thing like this is pointless!" Jimin continued and glanced back at the caller ID. "Kookie..."

          "Hm?"

           "Don't get upset over the ring. Today could be the day I break free from it! You can't get upset about all the things I haven't done..." Jimin replied as Jungkook cleared his throat.

            "I know, I'm sorry, Baby... It just gets to my head at times." Jungkook stated as Jimin smiled again and pushed up his glasses.

              "I forgive you. I know you want me so bad already and I can't blame you. I want you too!" Jimin added and he could already feel that Jungkook was probably smiling while he listened.

            "Imagine... If they accept you, you introduce me and we are together... Do you think they will call Yun-se's parents and break off the deal? I hope they will... I really want this for us." Jungkook mentioned. "But if they say no, we'll end up in Cozumel tomorrow and travel together to hold eachother close every night. When you get back, we'll be stronger than ever and you'll talk... Right?"

            "Yes! Yes I will, no worries. If we don't succeed today, we can try again and towards the new years if we return, we'll talk together and if they don't want us... I promise you we will run away from this!"

            "Run away? Ah, we can just stay at my place. No one knows where I live. I live really far." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin stopped at a red light.

            "No kidding. Ugh, if you were going to follow me, couldn't you live closer?" Jimin smiled as he rolled his hair back. Listening to his boyfriend laugh.

            "I hesitated, alright? I thought you wouldn't love me as much as I love you. So, I chose a place far for just in case." Jungkook mentioned and this made Jimin giggle and try his best to keep his eyes on the road while he resumed driving.

            "Stop! You're too romantic! But then in bed you turn into those male demons. That go after humans for sexual desire." Jimin stated as Jungkook made a sarcastic gasp.

           "Calling me an incubus? Oh Jimin, you're so mean!" Jungkook teased. "Then I guess you're my toy~"

            "I'm not into any of that, don't get your hopes up." Jimin replied and listened to the younger start to laugh. His laughs turned so sweet that they were contagious as soon as the younger started to laugh in a weird tone, slightly similar to a pitched one.

           "So no accessories for my toy?~" Jungkook asked, trying to die down his hysterical laughter that made Jimin giggle and find it difficult for him to drive.