Chapter 62: Tight grip~

Heavily pants filled the room along with whimpers that echoed in the room. Jimin couldn't count the many times he had to push up his glasses through this and just couldn't keep in his moans that faded into whimpers. Jungkook's tongue travelled along the underside of Jimin's body, hearing the older breathe heavily as his body temperature rose within him. Just making the atmosphere around them grow hotter than before.

              Jungkook stopped and pulled away from licking along Jimin's entrance, he was looking down and scanning his eyes from Jimin's red and lubricated rim to his lustful eyes the gleamed just underneath his glasses. "There are no limits tonight..."

              "Jungkook... I-I still need to walk tomorrow.." Jimin giggled as he looked down, but Jungkook swiftly pointed Jimin's face up to his and tilted his head and pinned Jimin's hands above his head. Causing the older's eyes widen.

              "I don't care~" Jungkook replied and grabbed Jimin by the underside of his thighs to lift the older's legs up and rest them both on the younger's shoulder. This made Jimin gulp at the sudden and controlling tone to the younger. Releasing such a possessive aura to his gaze. "When I said save it for tonight, I meant it~" Jungkook whispered and caressed Jimin's face. "Such a beautiful look in your eyes... Just shows you're too innocent inside to even know what I mean when it comes to this.." Jungkook smirked and only dropped his hand down to spread Jimin's ass enough for him to push himself in and watch Jimin quickly drop his hands down onto the bed and let out a loud moan.

             "AH!-" Jimin moaned and brought one hand up to cover his mouth and turn his head to the side of the room, but, Jungkook placed both of Jimin's legs to rest on both sides of his shoulders as he leaned in, testing Jimin's flexibility and how long it would take him to last. Just thrusting in and out started to make loud noises of squelching just filling the room. "M-MHMm!" Jimin continued to silence his moans from how his legs were close to pressing up against his own chest.

             "Jimin... Jimin.. Baby~ moan loud for me, Babe..." Jungkook gruffed against the side of Jimin's mouth while hickey's were decorated along his neck. The younger then caught how Jimin covered his mouth and knowing how Jungkook despised this, Jimin did this anyways. Suddenly, Jungkook quickly pinned Jimin's hands against the mattress and instantly felt how Jimin clenched his entrance. "Ah- Baby... I want you all night.. C-Can you do that for me?" The boy asked in between his heavy huffs while Jimin finally looked above the hot and slightly sweaty torso of Jungkook's along with the bits of pre-cum against his abs.

          Jimin nodded his head out of breath after hearing his lover. Suddenly, Jungkook thrusted in harsher, hearing the yelps of his lover and just long to break his hands away and pull Jungkook's head closer... But he was left to squirm around in pleasure. The rough pummels Jimin felt against his entrance just made his eyes close tightly while he kept his eyes shut. The wet and long slaps he listened to was enough to make the cum drip from his slit out of the excitement that rushed through his body.

            "AH~ oh f-fuck... J-Jungkook!" Jimin cried and this alone made Jungkook free Jimin's hands. The younger allowed Jimin to throw his hands around his lover's sweaty body. Jungkook  planted his hands back onto the mattress, grinding his hot hips against Jimin's while Jimin kept moaning and whimpering his louds cries that came as a pleasure in Jungkook's ears. "Ng-ngh!" Jimin hummed slightly in discomfort until his hand rose up to cup Jungkook's face. He felt the younger kiss him, gently bestow his kisses along Jimin's sweaty neck and promise he'll be good to him.

              "Like this..?" Jungkook asked silently against the center of Jimin's neck where he kissed him softly. Jungkook dropped his hand down to hold Jimin's thighs in place so he wouldn't risk moving at all. The younger started to circulate his hips against Jimin's hole, dripping pre-cum deep into his entrance as sweat ran down the boy's forehead.