Chapter 25: I've told you

At the moment, Yun-se walked into a store for men's suits and colognes. This store was opened from five in the morning and to twelve in the midnight. Yun-se made it her priority to pick out a suit for her husband and longed to pick something out his style. Yun-se stepped in to have a good look around. The store was empty and she seemed to be the only one there with a tall man standing by the cash register.

             The man had a pale skin tone to him, slightly long eyelashes, dark black silk hair that was brushed forward and covering his forehead, high bridged nose and a small mole right on the center of his right cheek bone. He was dressed in a grey suit, white dress shirt within and a black tie along his collar. He looked handsome and kept looking at Yun-se walk around and look for a good coat for her husband.

                Just as she was looking into the white coats, the man approached her with a big smile on his face as Yun-se stopped looking through the coats and finally focussed her attention to the man that was staring right down at her. "Hello! How may I help you today? Can I direct you to the outfits based on sizes or offer you new arrivals in our store?" The man asked with such a deep and monotone voice. "My name is Kim Do-Hyun! I can help you find what you need!" The retailer added.

           Yun-se looked at the man and slightly nodded her head with a smile for the man to help her out. "Y-Yes, Thank you! I do need help." The woman claimed as she followed along the man as he decided to show her new arrivals of the suits in the store.

              Back at the laboratory, Jimin still had his hand over Jungkook's shoulders while Jungkook kept his hand over Jimin's small hand. Yoongi kept looking at Jungkook while Jimin was talking to Jin about his wife and the style suit he hopes to get and Jimin couldn't help but to add onto his favorite style of clothes. Jungkook listened to Jimin, slowly gripping onto the older's small hand every time he mentioned Yun-se. Yet, Jimin wasn't able to catch what Yoongi was looking at.

           Jungkook then closed his eyes and layed back on the chair, pointing his head up to open his eyes and look at Jimin again. "How will Yoongi and I learn swimming underwater?" Jungkook asked, changing the conversation as Jimin smiled and patted the younger's shoulder.

           "Before we go on our trip I'm sure you will be taught how to do it." Jimin chuckled and moved away from the younger to sit back on the chair and look at the coral. "So a little run through, Jin chooses the sponser, Yoongi presents, Jungkook is for questioning and I show our coral to the sponser. Sounds good?" Jimin asked as Jin slammed his hands on the table, slightly shaking the dish that housed the coral.

           "You aren't doing anything!" Seokjin complained, making Jimin start to laugh and shake his head.

             "Well? There's nothing else for me to do! Just stand there and hold the coral!" Jimin continued as Jungkook looked at Jimin and scoffed.

              "Jin is right, you need to do something other than that." Yoongi added as he was starting to type down his own lines to practice over and over for his presentation. "You are getting payed for this at the end of the day!"

          "Ah, what do you want me to do, then?"

          "Help Jungkook with the questions." Yoongi said and looked at the laptop once more. "Then maybe I could write you a few lines so you could help. Over all, I think we have this presentation in the bag. Now my father will stop arguing with me to go out and make a good first impression on the world." Yoongi chuckled and looked at everyone with such a smile. "I hate this so much!"

        "Then why are you an intern here?" Seokjin wondered and looked at Yoongi tilting his head and stretching his neck to hear. "Go on, tell us!"