Chapter 61: Lover's lust~

Jimin hitched his breath while he looked back to see Jungkook press his lips onto his. Kissing the man's plump and warm lips. Jungkook rose his hand up to his chest and softly caressed him. "N-No... Not here..." The man dared to whisper against Jungkook's lips and made the boy stop.

         Jungkook locked eyes with his lover, just burning with lust as he licked along Jimin's bottom lip, swiping his tongue along it to pull a smirk. The boy then pressed his thumb against the bottom of Jimin's chin to point his face against his. "I hear you~" Jungkook replied to Jimin. Picking Jimin up and into his arms while the older wrapped his arms and legs around his lover's body. "So excited to start, Baby?~" he whispered against Jimin's ear and kissed the man while he carried him to the bed inside the room.

             As they stepped into the room, Jungkook dropped Jimin onto the bed so gently and kissed the older after. Jungkook had many plans to pleasure Jimin, and to do it without a condom between the two. The boy traced his finger along Jimin's lip and gave him an intense stare while he bit onto his own lip.

            "Kookie... The door..." Jimin warned Jungkook into a whisper. He had his hands planted behind himself to support his body up to gaze at the dominant before him. Jimin knew Jungkook was too whipped by the excessive amount of sensual thoughts that flooded his mind.

           The dominant took a moment to break away from Jimin as he walked over to the door and turned it to lock in silence. By now, all that mattered now was actions. Jungkook locked the door and walked up to the opening of the patio and shut the glass dividers before pulling the curtains closed. "Baby..." Jungkook exhaled and removed his shirt while his gaze was still locked on his lover he longed to touch. "I didn't bring any condoms or lube... Not that it matters, right?" Jungkook added with a smirk that always seemed to appear on the corner of his red lips.

              "J-Jungkook, won't it hu-"

             "Mm... No. Don't say anything. We've done this before, Babe." Jungkook added and threw his shirt onto the bed while he approached Jimin. "Don't you dare say a word... Not until I say so~" The boy continued and cupped Jimin's face up to kiss him again, taking out his tongue and licking around Jimin's plump lips the boy was drawn to when he had Jimin like this. "Ah... My Baby~" Jungkook huffed in between. Jungkook tugged the bottom of Jimin's shirt and lifted it above his head so swiftly and hungrily just to see Jimin already exposed before him.

              Jimin looked down and watched Jungkook just move in and meet lips once more. Sharing a sloppy kiss that resulted in their tongues locking and swirling along their owns. Jimin gave out a short hum while the boy hovered over him now, holding himself up with his own hands that remained planted onto the mattress. "Oh- J-Jungkook..." Jimin whispered in an exhale and threw his head back against the bed.

            "What did I just say?~ You're so disrespectful..." Added the dominant while he gazed into Jimin's eyes and licked his lips once more. "You never listen. So vulnerable and stubborn~" Jungkook said and rolled his hands down Jimin's perfectly pale chest and down to his lower torso. "You should listen to me when I give you orders the first time..."

               The feeling of having Jungkook drop his hands down to Jimin's hips made Jimin raise his legs up and press his knees against Jungkook's waistline. "Mm- Jungkook... N-Now... I want it.." Jimin whispered. But Jungkook only continued to ignore Jimin and pleasure the man on his own.

             Jungkook licked upwards along Jimin's body and stopped by Jimin's nipple and left a kiss along the areola, gazing up at Jimin and seeing the man close his eyes while his face grew red. "Beg for it now and I'll give it to you..." Jungkook whispered and continued to trail his wet kisses along Jimin's chest and felt free to decorate his lover with hickeys. Sucking a purple hickey just under Jimin's collarbone and hearing Jimin's breathing increase while he rolled his hair back. "Beg." The boy demanded and finally slipped his hand under Jimin's pants and underwear to touch his lover's hard cock now to tease him.