Chapter 12: It's just buisness

Yun-se watched Jimin just look away while he was getting lectured. She heard her Mother tell Jimin to cut off all ties with Jungkook and she couldn't just sit there and watch Jimin get shouted at repeatedly. But of course, neither of them could talk back even if they wanted to. With such disrespect, it would make the elder upset and lead to ruining both of their lives like, staying and invading their privacy.

           Mrs. Lee was a very busy and strict woman. Since the family was wealthy, she owned a company with her husband. She would show up to look around and then, leave when everything is under control. She only longed for perfection by everyone in her life. Including Jimin for being married to Yun-se.

            "Grab that phone right now and tell someone to cut off Jungkook as your intern! Ask for days off! Or else I will personally go to that building and give them a piece of my mind."

          "Y-You can't! This is not your company.. This is another career that is extremely advanced! Not to go and ask for days off. It's science and each day matters!" Jimin responded as Mrs. Lee folded her arms and stared at Jimin.

        "Jimin, I'm only trying to make this relationship work. There's no way you could divorce or else I will personally cut your family off of the deal and it'll lead them to begging for the loansharks or even grow poor! You know what deals we made before the two of you got married."

          "M-Mother!" Yun-se raised her voice and took off the book from her head. "Y-You can't expect us to love each other if you're the one who scares us and makes us fear it! I... Told Jimin to make a friend..." Yun-se exclaimed, making then Mother walk up to her daughter and make a smile and folded her hands together.

         "Yun-se... Go make your husband and Mother, Tea... Keep it shut. Okay?" Mrs. Lee asked as Yun-se looked at Jimin as the man just gave his wife a look. Telling her to follow what the Mother asked for. Mrs. Lee was very demanding. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked down as the Mother turned to look at Jimin. "Call and you are not going anywhere until you do it. You should love your wife. Not leave her."

           Jimin was upset as he contacted Seokjin and held the phone up to his ear. Waiting for his friend to pick up while Mrs. Lee gave him a glare. Just then, the other line picked up and the call started. "Seokjin... I'm going to ask you a huge favor."

          "Ah, Jimin what is it? I'm trying to go to sleep!" Seokjin hissed as Jimin let out an exhale.

          "Jin, I'm going to need you to talk to the chief and cancel my work with Jungkook as an intern... I don't have any purpose for him anymore and I... Don't need him on our team." Jimin lied only because Mrs. Lee always found a way to get what she wanted. It wasn't because she had nothing else going on in her life, this relationship was just business. Not love.

          "But you know I was teamed up with Jungkook so that means I have to cancel out my partnership." Seokjin claimed as Jimin looked at the ground.

           "Then do it. We'll work with Yoongi and that's all that matters. Jungkook... Just can't be on our group." Jimin stretched the truth as Jin took a moment.

           "Why..?"

           "Because... I realized you were right. I have to be by my Yun-se... Even if he was just a friend to me, I can not afford any other thing that could risk my relationship. So, please remove Jungkook from our group. It's just business. Goodnight." Jimin stated and hung up after and deleted Jungkook's contact too.

           "You're such a good son, Park Jimin. Your parents would be proud. Keeping the promise over everything. Yun-se has such an amazing husband and you have such an amazing wife. Both of you should know that this is how your love will be. Try not to think of the deal behind it and start bonding even more. You both will live by it forever." Mrs. Lee said as the timer on her watch went off. "Yun-se, I have to go now. You know how far my house is from here so I'll be going."