Chapter 26: All for you

Jimin soon got home after a long day of work, he had to drop Jungkook off at his job and drive back to the lab as always and sat in the resource center... Sitting alone and gazing at the books in silence. For the longest, Jimin didn't want anything or anyone to interfere with his marriage... However, every time Jungkook was off at his job, Jimin would be alone to ponder his day when Jungkook was actually with him. Jimin loved Jungkook so much that even when Jungkook leaves, Jimin is left to ponder alone and let out a lonely sigh.

            Jimin walked into his house and looked around the silent and dimmed room as always. Normally, he would come home with a smile because he would just come home after dropping Jungkook off at his house, but sadly, Jungkook was still working. Leaving Jimin with just a tired look on his face. By now, Jimin realized how much Jungkook meant to him and wondered how will their conversation go tomorrow? Jungkook longed to talk this one out with Jimin and this only made the older excited, yet he still worried about the handcuffs that kept him forcefully locked with the one he no longer saw as a wife. Rather, a best friend to him like before.

           Jimin walked into his room and looked up to see a bag over his suit that hanged along the shoe rack over his closet. Jimin blinked and looked at the suit, turning his head to see his wife sleeping on the bed peacefully, this made Jimin smile as he refrained from looking at it and awaited for his wife to wake up so she could see his reaction. Jimin took off his coat and carried his sleep attire to change into the bathroom so he could sleep now after a long day of preparing for the presentation. After changing into his long sleeved yellow shirt and wearing just his underwear, Jimin took a look at the mirror and started to pick up an odd feeling every time he wore something like this to sleep.

            Jimin slowly raised his oversized shirt and turned to the side to look at his body. He seemed a bit more feminine in his eyes and the man only started to feel a little off about sleeping next to his wife with a sleep attire like this. He didn't feel as comfortable as he normally would... But now, he just felt as if it wouldn't feel right to him. He noticed these changes... His preferences, his view on things and his sense of style. Jimin started to love Jungkook and change his viewpoint on things like his sexuality.

             Jimin stepped out of the bathroom and placed on his long grey pajama bottoms. Making sure that he wouldn't sleep with just his underwear. In his point of view, he didn't look masculine.. Rather, he looked feminine and petite now. Jimin placed on a tank top and removed the oversized shirt, taking off his ring and crawling onto the bed while he took off his glasses and set them on the bedside table.

            Jimin layed on the bed, facing his wife as he looked at her sleep, yet... He didn't hug her or touch her. He softly smiled at her and closed his eyes, falling asleep after as they shared a blanket together.

            The next morning, Yun-se was up and already putting on her clothes and as soon as her husband woke up, she quickly jumped on him and smiled happily. "Happy birthday, My prince charming!" Yun-se giggled as she looked at Jimin blink and look around as if he was lost. The woman brought the glasses over his eyes and looked at him with such a smile that was still plastered on her face.

           "Oh.. Thank you." Jimin replied, chuckling and looking at Yun-se in the eyes. "Could have waited for me to stand up?" Jimin laughed as his wife got off of him and dragged him to sit up.

           "Shut up, be proud I didn't say happy birthday and left you. Did you even see the suit?" Yun-se asked as she walked up to the suit hanging up on the shoe rack hugging the closet tightly.

            "I didn't want to see it last night and I wanted to wait until morning so I can show you my reaction to it. I'm really excited!" Jimin said with such an ecstatic smile.