Chapter 39: A perfect scene

There was a man right by Yun-se on the bed and it wasn't until she gazed at the time, she knew she had to get to work eventually. The two had on their clothes and nothing really happened between them. It was like they were just sleeping together on the bed. Nothing more.

            The man was no other than Kim Do-Hyun. The familiar and handsome man from the store Yun-se purchased the suit and tie... Yet, she never physically touched him or allowed him to touch her. She still wore her ring through it all. The woman sat up and looked back at the man who was on her bed. She knew this wouldn't look good in the eyes of anyone so she just shook the man awake to get him up.

             "Hey... Wake up, you said you were only getting some rest." Yun-se whispered as she continued to shake the man.

             "A-Ah... Oh.. Thank you for letting me stay here." Said the man as he stood up and stretched, wearing his actual uniform from his job. "I don't know you personally but I'm glad you were able to help me. Thank you, I had no where to stay."

             "I thought you would sleep on the floor?" Yun-se claimed as the man noticed a ring on her finger and apologized for any mishaps or just negative thoughts.

              "You have a husband! Oh I am so sorry... I should've known!" Do-Hyun apologized.

               "No it's fine... He hasn't been home in forever." Yun-se claimed and watched the man nod his head and placed on his shoes.

             "That doesn't sound very stable.." Do-Hyun interrupted and this made Yun-se sigh. She knew this was true but didn't like to acknowledge it. The woman folded her arms frustratingly and glared at the man.

            "This has nothing to do with you..."

             "It does when I know you always seem to place your left hand in your coat pocket. But that's just what I think." Do-Hyun fired back so intelligently. Catching the fact that Yun-se always seemed to have her left hand in her pocket while she only pointed and handeled things with her right hand all day.
_______________________________________

             Back at Jungkook's house, Jimin still pondered on the table silently. He believed it was pointless for the younger to get angry over anything since Jungkook already had his heart and there was no point in getting jealous. But the younger couldn't help but to cry when he heard the name of his lover's wife. 'Yun-se' was the name he dreaded... The name he despised and some what envied. It would be easier to love a girl in a place like this... and Jungkook wished they were accepted so Jimin wouldn't have to stress over the small things.

              Jungkook stayed in the laundry room, trying his best to not to come out of the room in tears. Jimin knew Jungkook would get jealous like this... But to Jimin, he knew this was just pointless. It wasn't Jungkook's fault he would get jealous every time Yun-se was mentioned... He was deeply in love with Park Jimin to the point where the thought of owning and keeping Jimin was the best feeling he could ever ask for. He had a vision with Jimin in it... Living with the one he loved since high school and marrying. Jimin was the one Jungkook longed to settle with no matter what came their way. Jungkook wasn't going to give up.

            Jimin looked up to see Jungkook cupping his own face and drying his tears while he lived in constant fear of losing Jimin to this arranged marriage. Even if it was obvious Jimin wanted to be with the younger too, Jungkook just knew something was bound to happen. Times like this was rare... It was rare Jungkook would cry... But he'd only cry when it came to losing Jimin, growing jealous or even hurting the one he loves. His life was devoted to the older and didn't want to feel any pain from loving.