Chapter 37: Worth loving

It was around 7:03 AM and Seokjin was taping his fingertips over the top of his desk. Silently waiting for Jungkook and Jimin to show up for work while Yoongi was on his phone typing and making a smile. Today they were planning to teach Yoongi and Jungkook how to swim underwater and how to escape the area quickly.

               Seokjin however, knew something was up... He knew there was something going on because Jungkook and Jimin didn't even bother to show up after drinking all night. The older was no stranger to all of this and knew as soon as Jungkook was to take Jimin home, something would happen. 'What else would two drunk adults do?" Seokjin thought as he looked over at Yoongi and tapped him. "Anything from Jimin?"

             "No. Father said Jungkook called in saying he wanted to use up one of his days off and Jimin called twenty minutes later, saying he can't come to work because he's sick." Yoongi stated and shrugged. "Maybe Yun-se is with him? Jimin would never call in to stay home from work. This is his first time and Jungkook does take rides from Jimin so that could be the reason." Yoongi dismissed the whole accusation Seokjin made to protect them and defend them. Not wanting Seokjin to think that way.

        "It doesn't matter... Jimin would still come here if he's sick." Seokjin claimed but Yoongi only patted Seokjin's back and chuckled.

               "Don't stress it out, Jungkook will learn about swimming tomorrow!" Yoongi claimed and gazed at the older. "You're thinking too much into this."

               "You're right... Jimin is married something like this wouldn't happen." Jin stated and threw off the thought in his head. Yet, it didn't hide the fact that he still felt suspicious between Jungkook and Jimin's 'friendly' relationship.

               Back at Jungkook's house, Jimin was cuddling with his lover and softly kissing him against his lips while he still had the blanket over his petite body. Jungkook managed to finish to work on his college assignments and fall back to sleep after the call. But Jimin managed to wake up before the younger and tried his best to sit up and stretch. Jimin still couldn't walk and clean himself up so he had to rely on Jungkook for everything like a baby.

              "Kookie..." Jimin added as he poked Jungkook's cheek until he opened his eyes and smiled at Jimin, bringing him into his arms and gazing down at the older's exposed chest.

             "What is it, Baby?~" Jungkook asked with a smile and caressed Jimin's cheek softly. He found Jimin as an adorable man to him, he smiled with his happy gaze and in return, Jungkook gave Jimin a lovely gaze since he was the only person in this world that could make him smile, his bright gleam of the diamond that sparkled in his eyes even if Jimin had a bad and blurry vision. Everything about Jimin was perfect and Jungkook could just lay there for the whole day just thinking of so many things that makes Jimin right for him and softly caress his soft and chubby face through it all.

            "I need to shower..." Jimin whispered and Jungkook smiled and sat up to help Jimin.

            "I'll help you in, you stand there and do what you have to do and call me to help after, okay? You must be hungry so I can make us something too! I would love to cook with you but you won't be able to move much. So I'll have you sit at the table!" Jungkook added as he stood up and helped Jimin into his arms as he carried him to the bathroom bridal style while the blanket was still wrapped around his body.

             "You're such a gentleman. Treating me like some princess." Jimin giggled and gazed up at Jungkook. "If this is how my life is going to be with you, the future looks bright~"

             "Everyday could be like this... Soft kisses and happy smiles." Jungkook claimed and set Jimin in the shower. To look at Jimin and give him one more smile. "I won't invade your privacy~ take all the time you want. I'll keep the doors open for when you finish so call me over." The boy concluded after and backed away to leave. He glued his focus on Jimin's eyes and didn't prefer to look at any other part of his body in a way of giving off a perverted vibe. He only longed to bestow his love for Jimin. Just to show him the real way he should be appreciated and loved for everything he does.