Epilogue

A/n first.

Um, hello! I'm very thankful that you have read my story all the way, as I'm writing this I'm in tears. I'm fifteen but I still cry over the littlest things.

The ship means alot to me since I love both these characters, they don't deserve what was given to them but it sure does make for a good plot. I will always love Gosho Aoyama's work!

I hope you can all stick around for when I write other works and the like, thanks for reading my rambling. Oh! Right! The Epilogue. Sorry, please continue...
_________

Shinichi's P.O.V.

It's been three years since Kaito and I have been dating and we are starting our last year in University.

The detective boys are starting their first year as high schoolers and have already found out about me being Conan. It was weird when they confronted me because Ayumi gave me a forceful kiss, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! EVEN KAITO!!!

Then she started mumbling about how she didn't like me but rather Conan, it was condusing. After a while of sobbing, she calmed down and faced Kaito. I thought she was going to hurt him but instead gave him a hug. She kept saying we're perfect for each other. That day was so chaotic, I felt Mitsuki and Genta's glares from far away, it was killing me.

After that, Kaito also started mumbling how he isn't the only Pedo? I don't really know, I might have heard wrong.

After a while, Ai got together with Hakuba, no one was expecting that! She had become an intraining Scientist working for the F.B.I. She might even discover a cure for Cancer at the pace she's inventing. She and Hakuba stayed in japan. Hakuba is in training to become a police Chief, just like his dad, it's pretty interesting.

Ran had also gotten with Eisuke and she is now studying to be a lawyar like her mother, Eisuke is still working under the F.B.I. so it's a long distance thing. I heard from Ran that he already proposed, lucky him.

Aoko and Akako are still happily together, I didn't even know they were dating till I saw them kiss once. Akako, I don't really know what Akako is but I think she's...rich? Aoko, however, followed her dad's footsteps and is now an officer, though she can be naive she's quite perceptive.

Kaito is still in the entertainment industry but it seems he's found an interest in acting, mom helps him out sometimes and his first theater performance will be soon.

I am still a detective that Megure will call in if they need me but most of the time I'm either helping Kaito with his acting or stumbling into a case when I leave home.

It seems I attract more cases now since I try to fight it by being with Kaito, he's like an angel that prevents havoc. So when I'm not with him, it's like death attacks me, Akako is trying to help me with that.

I'm so happy that he's with me though, and that's why I want to show him just how much I really love him. Tomorrow, after his performance, I hope that my small red box in my pocket will help me convey my feelings.
___________
No one's P.O.V.

"You were amazing!!" Shinichi yells as he hugs Kaito after his performance. One can still hear the cheers of the crowd on the other side of the curtains.

"I was, wasn't I? It's still tiring though. I'm hungry" Kaito sights as he wipes his sweat away.

" Do you want to go eat then? I made a reservation." I say as I give him the brochure.

"This is...?"

"Lets go!" Shinichi says as he takes his hand and pulls him outside where his car was.

"Shinichi! You drive like a maniac! I don't trust you with driving." Kaito crosses his arms as Shinichi hugs him and nuzzles his neck.

"Please~?" He begs, Kaito pouts for a bit before sighting in defeat.

"Alright, let's go before more people start staring." Kaito says as he walks to the passenger seat. Shinichi grins in victory.
_________
"Do you think he'll actually propose?" Agasa asks the girls in the living room that are waiting for the outcome on what Shinichi will ask Kaito.

Akako, Aoko, Ran, and Ai nod as they all sip their tea.

"He will definitely say yes, but I bet they might not come back to tell us." Akako states as she sips more tea.

"...will they move over seas to get married? Their parents are over there after all." Aoko adds as she leans her head on Akako's shoulder.

"Most likely, I wonder who the female of the relationship is." Ai asks with a smirk and everyone stares at her.

"It's probably Kaito/ Kaito-kun." Everyone answers at the same time as Agasa sweatdrops.

'Women are weird...'
_________
"Nee~nee~ Do you have any photos of Kaito when he was little?" Shinichi's mom, Yukiko, asks Kaito's mom, Chikage, as they both talk about their kids' childhood.

"I'll show you if you show me shin-chan's~" Chikage says as they both start to giggle.

Outside the room, in the balcony stood Shinichi's dad, Yuzaku, who was currently looking at a picture of his old friend friend.

"...our kids have grown, you'd probably freak out with the current outcome," Yuzaku chuckles as he looks at the moon.

"Your legacy still lives, will mine?"

"Of course!"
____________
Kaito's P.O.V.

...I'm crying...

"Kaito," Shinichi started as he got on his knees, right here, where my mom and dad met. A small red box on his right hand. His hair slicked back with a blue and red colored tuxedo, contradicting my black and purple.

"Will you marry me?"

"Is that even a question!!!" I cry as I hug him and ignore all others that look at us.

Of course!