Twins!

Ran's P.O.V.☆

When I finally arrive to class, the first thing I do is look around for Shinichi. Why couldn't I? I always do before and I wanted to see if yesterday was a dream after all.

"Ran! Who are you looking for?" Sonoko asks as she looks around as well.

"Ah, nobody." 'So it was a dream...'

"Alright class, settle down, take a seat." Sensei says as she walks inside.

"Today we have two announcements, one is that a transfer student will be joining our class, the other is that a student that hasn't been here for a while has finally returned.

"Please come in." At that, I see Shinichi come in with that confident look like always, only more mature, why won't my heart stop.

"Hello everyone, I haven't been here much but I hope none of you have forgotten me." Shinichi says as he takes his old seat.

"Alright class, settle down. Now, the transfer student. Please people, don't make a huge fuss." As sensei finishes her introduction for the transfer student, in came, Shinichi???

"Hello everyone! My name is kuroba kaito, magician extraordinaire!!! Let's all get along." The shinichi dobbleganger says.

"What's going on? Are they twins? I've never heard of Shinichi having a long lost twin brother..."

"I knew this would happen.....Alright class, please settle down again!" The teacher yells.

______________

"Nice to meet you, Ran-chan was it?" Shinichi's twin asks as class was in lunch break.

"Yes, can I call you kuroba-kun?" I ask kinda embarrassed at kaito open personality, completely opposite from shinichi's.

"Aww~ just call me kaito! I have a friend at my old school who looks just like you, see?" He says as he takes out his cellphone and shows me a picture of him with a girl that looks almost exactly like me but with messy hair.

"Heh~ she does! You'll have to introduce us to her sometime." Sonoko says out of nowhere.

"Nice to meet you, young lady. I'm kuroba kaito, Magician extraordinaire!" Kuroba says, reintroducing himself again to us, making two beautiful yellow Roses appear for us both.

"Do you always give people you meet yellow roses?" Shinichi asks, coming near us.

"Yes, do you prefer a red rose instead, shin-chan?" Kaito asks, teasing Shinichi who was trying to hide a blush. Kaito is very charming after all and a teaser it seems.

"Don't call me that, and it prefer no roses at all, thank you very much!" Shinichi says kinda pouty-ish.

"Have you known each other for a while now?" I ask, kinda surprised at their closeness, like they've known each other for a while now.

At that, they stop the argument they were about to commence and they look at me with kinda shocked looks.

"No, we just met today..." Shinichi says looking in deep thought.

"If have remembered, it's my job as a magician after all..." kaito says in a mimicked position to shinichi's.

"Hmm...huh? Stop copying me. You stop! No yo-"

"Both of you stop! It's giving me a headache!" Sonoko yells kinda loudly making them stop.

"Sorry..." They say in unison again, only to glare at each other but Shinichi actually looked irritated and Kaito looks like he's enjoying this.

"If anything, he's the childish one." Shinichi says pouty again.

'Cute...'

"Well I'm not an adult yet so I don't have to pretend I have a stick up my end like SOMEONE!" Kaito says pulling his tongue out at Shinichi.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused!"

"Um...let's go eat something instead of attract more attention as it is." I suggest disrupting the argument again and Sonoko's entertainment.

'Everyone's watching...'

"Yes." And then they glare at each other again.

'What a problematic pair...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and please leave comments, they tell me if you're  enjoying the story or not.