After math

[1k times read!?!?!?! Thank you all!!!! I won't ask for you guys to vote or anything like that since I don't even know what that really does for the story but please continue reading! It will be worth the trip!]
_____________
Kaito's P.O.V.~

'T-tantei-kun...is kissing me???' I'm literally a blushing mess!

He had pushed me down in the process due to his miniature figure and I was frozen in place in a very awkward sitting and laying down position. My top hat had fallen in the process, exposing the color of my hair.

After a while of him doing so and me melting at the action, he finally let's me go and I see that he is also blushing like a madman.

"....sorry...." Tantei-kun mumbles, his small hands still holding onto my necktie as I shake out of emberrasment and joy.

"F-for...?" I ask, the feeling of him kissing me still there.

"For liking you!" He says as he completely let's me go and crouches down into a vulnerable position.

"L-liking m-m-me!?!?!?" I'm going to hyperventilate!!! He's just a kid!!! That's not a pun!!! Am I a pedophile!?! I'm going ta jail!!!(someone catch that reference).

".....just so you know, I'm not a 7 year old..." he says looking up at me again from his crouching position.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh- wait, What?" I ask, finally back to reality as I lower my hands from my tortured hair.

"I'm a 17 year old stuck in a 7 year old's body..." he says as he starts to get up.

"W-what? I still don't get it." I say as I process the new information.

Wait, if what he says is true, doesn't that mean I'm not a pedophile???? I'm not going to jail!!!

"Wait, how is that even possible?" I ask as my cool is starting to come back.

"....I can't really say till you find the real me..." he says picking up my top hat and passing it to me.

"Isn't this the real you? Your situation is either a 'I'm stuck this age forever' or a 'I had something and was shrunk', which one?" I ask as my cool is completly back and my mind starts to race.

"Second option. I have to go, someone's waiting for me and Nakamori-keibu will be here any minute now." He says as he starts to leave.

"Wait! Um, uh..." he looks back at me with a 'yes?' Look and I'm not exactly sure what to says in the situation except for one thing.

"I-i, um, i like you too..." I say with enough courage as I swallowing the lump of saliva stuck in my throat. A huge blush appearing on both of our faces, me trying to cover it with my hands. After a few seconds of us just locking eyes, he smiles at me warmly.

"Then....you better hurry up and find me..."

_____________

Shinichi's P.O.V.-

"I can't believe you went out to the heist like that without asking me if it was ok for you to when you are sick, because of that, you were in danger of transforming into Shinichi in literally any moment over there." Haibara said as she checked on me again.

'Damn...! I can't counter her...'

I had finally turned back to Shinichi after the meeting with Kid, my cold was down, almost practically gone after our little moment. Did I pass it onto him?

"Um...Haibara, sorry...." I apologize as she finishes inspecting me.

"Hmpf! Just be careful next time." She grumbles as she mumbles under her breath.

"Um...Haibara? I'm really tired of transforming from Conan and back, do you have medicine for that?" I ask as I'm about to pass out.

"...kudo, your stress meter, make sure to keep it in check." She said before she left my room, leaving me alone with my thoughts to keep me company.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Awahwahwahwah!!!'

I, I kissed Kid!! Kid!!!!! I kissed him!!! Awahwahwahwah!!

Gosh, I feel like such a fangirl, I've literally become Sonoko!! Aaaaarrggghh...!

His....his lips were really soft....

Bad Shinichi!!! And I was Conan not Shinichi!! Aaahhh!! And he said he likes me too!!! Wait, is Kid a pedophile??? No, since I'm actually a 17 year old and he probably only likes me because I serve as a challenge for him mentally, not something a normal 7 year old can do....what if he didn't like me in that way...?? Let's- let's not think about it....let's think about it tomorrow instead, I need sleep...

'....what a night...'