KID's last chase

No one's P.O.V.

"Ladies and gentlemen~! Today, as you've all heard, is my last show! Yes, yes, sad, I'll miss you all!"

A voice could be heard from speakers that have been installed mysteriously everywhere.

"As my last show is here, I'll be narrating everything that happens from my perspective. Can I get a round of applause~?" The voice asked as fans from all around the globe yell for him to show himself.

"Let's start off with the kansai-ben kendo champ. Give it up for Hattori Heiji!!"

In the jewel room, there they both stood, the thief and the kendo champ himself.

"Hallo!" KID greeted as he saw how furious and embarrassed Heiji was from being called out like that.

"Why you...!" Heiji started as he charged at KID with a kendo stick.

KID invaded with a walking stick of his own. One he's brought specifically for Heiji.

They exchange blows for a bit, Heiji serious to bring him down and KID seeming to have fun.

"Let's end this here, I have others to say goodbye to, ya'know." KID said before pointing his walking stick at Heiji's face and some sort of smoke hitting him.

"Damn...!" He grunts as he passes out.

"That is one down, folks." KID announces as he takes the jewel.

Outside one can here many people cheer but one girl with Kansai-ben is cursing at KID.

"Let's go see what the others have to offer~" Kaito left the room to the hallway where policemen with GUNS are there to wait.

"Drop all ths weapons that you might have and raise your hands in the air." An officer that seems to be the leader demands.

"And here we are with our second contestant! How will he stop me with measly guns?" KID said as he took out a remote control.

Many of the officers there started to become quite scared and others were ready to run. He isn't known as the biggest prankster in the world for nothing.

"This here, fine gems and gents, is a bomb control~." KID said childishly.

"Let me pass." He said menacingly and all were frozen in place.

KID smirked and passed by to the stairs like he was dancing, then closed the door to the stairs. All elevators were shut down so really that was the only way up.

"...they fell for the fake bomb remote control! Ha! I'm KID!! I don't endanger people! Hah~ I'm insane."

Back in ground level, few were freaked out but some just thought that his menacing voice was hot. People are weird.

"Ok, 23 stair cases to go and I'm free!" KID says to himself as he sees officers from up and down rush at him.

He just pointed his walking stick and sprayed those that didn't have a mask. The others were just pushed down and stuck with others.

"Now folks! I'm almost to the top, I hope I didn't freak you out earlier, I'll make up for it as soon as I get to the roof." The speakers informed as many were still yelling for KID to appear.

Next guy to charge at Kaito was none other then Nakamori-keibu himself with... boxing glove?

"A boxing match? I was expecting you to use a mop." KID says to him but the inspector is dead serious and doesn't plan to let KID's taunting get to him.

KID throws his walking stick at the tempermental's feet but he kicks it out of the way, falling down the staircases as a smoke is released. Many down those stairs are knocked out.

"Ok, let's hope this doesn't delay me." KID mumbles as he takes out his card gun.

"Hmpf." Nakamori runs at KID and all he did was dodge till Nakamori tries to punch KID's face. KID steps to the side, leaving a fallen Nakamori behind as he runs passed him.

"Catch me if ya can!" KID continues on.

He keep on running till there are two floors left to the roof. Once the door is in view, so was Hakuba.

"KID."

"Haku-chan~!" KID responds.

"So far, I've knocked out more than half of the KID task force, the rest are stuck on my previously placed traps! The only ones left to block my path from the roof is Nakamori-keibu himself and the British high school detective, Haku-chan~"

"Is this really your last heist?" Hakuba asked KID as he looked ready to block him.

"Yes~ it is."

"Is this the jewel you've been looking for?"

"Yes."

"Is it that important?"

".....yes....."

"KID, GET BACK HERE!!!" Nakamori yells as he tries to catch up.

Hakuba moves to the side and passes KID going downwards without much of a fight.

"Alright. He's waiting." He says as he takes out a sleeping bomb of his own.
KID smiles at him before opening the door to the roof.

Hakuba waits for him to close the roof door and as soon as Nakamori is in view, he throw the sleeping bomb to the floor, knocking them both out. But before that-

"You better keep your word, KID."