Meeting them...again

Shinichi's P.O.V.-

'What was her name again?' I ask myself as I observe Ran's dobbleganger who happens to have come with the other odd girl from before and Hakuba-san.

"Two Bakaitos????" The girl I just remembered is called Aoko yells as she points at Kaito and then me.

"Bakaito...?" I ask aloud, basicly to Kaito as he gives off an annoyed look.

"AHOko? What are you doing here? And why are they here too?" Kaito asks as the three newcomers come closer.

"Kuroba-kun, you were on a date with yourself...?" Hakuba asks as he looks at me, then I see realization hit his eyes.

"My name's Kudo Shinichi, detective, nice to meet you three." I say respectfully, when I look up, I see the three looking very surprised.

"For a Kuroba Kaito lookalike to be so polite, kinda scary..." The girl named Akako says as she looks at me with amazement.

"Oi! What does that mean?" Kaito asks/complains as he looks pouty.

"It means that you can be easily rude, Bakaito!" Aoko yells as she pulls out her tongue. Ironic?

"Shinichi is also misinterpreted as rude but that's because he can be very blunt!" Kaito counters.

"What kind of counter is that...?" I say not knowing I was saying this out loud till too late.

"See!?!?" Kaito points at me as Hakuba and Akako hold in their laughs and Aoko scolds Kaito.

'What an odd group...'

"Ah we forgot to introduce ourselves, My name's Akako Koizumi." She says simply as she eyes me weirdly.

"Hakuba Saguru, also a detective." Hakuba says similar to my introduction only with an accent.

"Aoko Nakamori, future police officer." Aoko says happily.

"You're going to be a police officer, since when?" Kaito asks with a kinda shocked look.

"Since now." She answers with a smug look.

"Are you related to Nakamori-keibu?" I ask since I always thought it was his first name and never thought I'd meet someone using it as a surname.

"Yes, I'm his daughter!" She says proudly, making me hold in a chuckle that eventually escapes a little and everyone just looks at me funny, especially Kaito.

"Yes?" I ask as I look between the four.

"Nothing~ it's just that your chuckle is very cute, Shin-chan~" kaito purrs.

"....be quiet..." I say as I drink my coffee.
___________
Akako's P.O.V.◇

Meeting Kudo Shinichi made me certain that Edogawa Conan was indeed gone. It's honestly kinda scary to wonder how he was able to turn into a child and back but I won't look into it. That kind of stuff can be dangerous.

"Well, we just wanted to see if you were ok since you kept on bothering me on how sick you were yesterday night and this morning. You look fine now." Aoko says to Kaito with a kinda relieved look.

"Yep! Shinichi took care of me the rest of the day only to sleep when he got tired." Kaito says as he laughs.

"You looked at peace! And I hadn't sleeped well the other night either..." Shinichi says defending himself kinda pouty again.

"How did you two me-" before Hakuba can finish his sentence, I interupeted him with-

"Well! We'll be leaving you two to your little date. It was nice meeting you, Kudo-kun. Bye, Kuroba-kun." I say as I push Aoko and Hakuba to the door to find another coffee store. When I look back, both of them are blushing but hiding it from each other in weird ways.

'Well, let's hope that Kaito can see the resemblance between the Conan boy and the detective. Good luck with your love life, Kaito.'

"Akako-chan? Were are we going?" Aoko asks as I pull her along.

'And I hope I do too with mine...'

"On a date of our own. How about shopping?" I say as I continue walking with her, ignoring Hakuba completely.

"....I'm here too, you know..." he says behind us as we continue walking.

'I won't lose to him! Let's see who finds happiness first, Kaito.'