Living with me

No one's P.O.V.

After two day, Kaito was discharged from the hospital and had made plans to move in with Shinichi. Surprisingly, Kaito's mom and Shinichi's parents knew each other so Kaito's mom aloud it and she stayed in Vegas when she made sure he was ok.

"That's the last box." Shinichi says as he brings in the last of Kaito's stuff.

"Thanks!" Kaito yells from the living room as he was massaging his shoulder. Shinichi walks over and sits infront of Kaito on the floor.

"Does it hurt alot? I can ask Haibara for pain killers or something." Shinichi offers as he thinks of a plan.

"It's ok, I just want to take a nap, eat, maybe watch T.V. sleep." Kaito mumbles as he remembers he still needs to unpack.

"Alright, let's find you a room." Shinichi agrees as he stands up.

"...Huh...?"

"What?" Shinichi asks as he sees a blank expression on Kaito.

"Can't I just sleep in your room?" Kaito asks still shocked at his boyfriends denseness. That's right, boyfriend.

"? But there are enough rooms for you." Shinichi says confused.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"My boyfriend's an idiot!!!!!"
___________
Shinichi's P.O.V.

"My boyfriend's an idiot!!!!!" Kaito yells as he lays on the floor.

"Hey, what does that mean?!" I say embarrassed he had called me his boyfriend but irritated he called me an idiot.

Kaito then abruptly sits up and gives me the most serious look I've ever seen on him, even more serious than when he was facing off with Snake.

"Sit down." Kaito says patting a spot closer to him. I sit.

"Ok, so what are we?" He asks and I look at him puzzled. He just said I was his boyfriend.

"We're dating." I answer, he starts to blush profoundly but still looks serious.

"Ok, do you like me?" He asks still blushing and now I am too.

"Of course! I wouldn't date you if I didn't!" I say abruptly as I'm about to stand up but he pulls me back down.

"And are you or are you not the one who told me to move in with you?" He asks.

"Yeah, because it's closer to school, and since we're dating we can see each other all the time." I say frowning at the ground. What are these questions for anyways?

"...Shinichi..." Kaito says looking down while hiding his eyes, he then starts standing up.

He sits on my lap.

"If two people like each other and are now living together, wouldn't they want to share a room?" He asks in the most seductive way possible.

Oh. My. God.

I get it.

I start to blush and try to answer him but all I say are incomprehensible stutters.

"Shinichi~" I look up to see him also blushing like a madman. His indigo eyes glittering and his lips part slightly.

I start to feel blood rush up to my head.

I faint.
__________
Kaito's P.O.V.

"...Shinichi...?" I ask as I see he had fainted with a nosebleed.

"You teased him too much."

I turn to see tea head with bags of food and medicine.

"Ah, hello, Ai-chan!" I say as I get off of Shinichi, embarrassed that she saw that.

I then drag Shinichi (with one good working hand) to the couch and find a napkin to wipe his nosebleed.

'And they call me a pervert.'

"Want to eat something?" I ask as I walk over and take some of the bags that she is carrying.

"I can't, Agasa might try to steal snacks so I only came to give you guys food that might be dangerous for his health." She says blankly as she follows me into the kitchen.

" Oh! Chocolate cookies!!!" I say as I take out a box and take them to the table on a plate.

I make a tea set appear and a water boiler start on the stove.

"Then care for some tea? Maybe a little chat?" I ask and I see that she is quite impressed.

"Your aren't known as the greatest magician for nothing." She mumbles while giving me the smallest smile ever. She joins me at the table.

We chat for a while about Shinichi's condition and how it works, the whole transforming thing. A little about how they were able to capture some of the organization members that they were dealing with and how not all were captured but for now they are safe. A bit on how APTX 4869 works and how our organizations may be linked. I showed off my magic tricks. Surprisingly we even talked about Hakuba. Weird.

"Ah, it's late." She says after a while of us chatting.

"I'm never really aware of time." I say as I feel bad for detaining her.

"You really do make time stop." She mumbles but I let it slide and don't question it. It's not like I want to be on her bad side.

"7."

" What?" She asks as I walk her to the door.

"I made you smile 7 times! Not the best but I need to get better if I want to see you smile more." I say and I see her glare at me but with the tiniest blush ever.

"You are an embarrassing guy." she leaves.

"She is something huh?" Shinichi mumbles as he walks over to the coffee maker with a yawn.

"Morning." I say as I walk over and check to see it's almost 6 in the afternoon.

"Mn." He responds and takes a sip of coffee. I smile at him and take the coffee cup off his hands.

"Let's watch T.V." I say as I drag him to the living room and we sit on the couch.

After a while, he falls asleep and I let him lie down on my lap. That's all. He just sleeps.

"Was what I did earlier not a hint?" I mumble as I stroke his hair. He just smiles and continues to sleep.

"...kai...to..."

"...so unfair." I say as I also doze off.