Blue and Red child (part 2)

(Surprise Surprise! Guest)'s P.O.V.♧

When I first met him, I hated him.... rejecting my chocolate, refusing to yeild to my charms and beauty, no one can resist me so why can he?

At some point, I valued the part of him that refused the unrefusable to the extent that I was the one that fell for his charms. It's ridiculous! I'd never admit to it out loud but...I wanted to.

Then it all changed, what I had for him was fascination, like a child seeing a butterfly for the first time. I knew it was impossible between us and it would only hurt me. Killing him would leave an empty void and the only logical choice was befriending him.

Later on, I fell for someone new, that person was bright, childish, kind, open, caring, passionate, and very loud! And... I love it.

Completely opposite from me who was obsessed with beauty and magic. I thought I probably didn't have a chance since Kaito was still in the picture and Hakuba too, but I'm not giving up!

"Akako-chan!" Yelled an all too familiar voice.

"Aoko-san, I must have dozed off." I say with a smile.

"I want you to meet some kids!" She says as she pulled my arm to a specific direction then let go when Hakuba was visible.

'Kids?'

I look down to see a boy with glasses and a girl with light brown hair. Both having a mature look to their eyes.

'Interesting...'

"Akako Koizumi, nice to meet you both, boy that attracts death and girl with a fearful past."

'This'll be fun.'

_____________

Conan's P.O.V.-

Who...who is this women...!

"-boy that attracts death and girl with a fearful past." The beauty before us says.

I look at Haibara to see her looking at the stranger with an odd look to her stare. Fear.

"Akako nee-san, what do you mean by that." I ask as kiddly as I can.

'Is she...?'

"I don't mean anything since I don't exactly know what to call you, now do I?" She says with a small smile, I can see all the men in the room start to become enchanted by her.

"Akako-chan can be kinda weird but she doesn't mean ill." Aoko says with a carefree smile. I notice that Akako softens the look in her eyes for a bit then looks at me.

"Ah, my name is Edogawa Conan and this i-"

"Haibara Ai, I can introduce myself, thank you very much." Haibara says interrupting me.

"ALL RIGHT!!!! KAITOU KID WILL BE HERE ANY MOMENT NOW!!! PLEASE START EXITING OR YOU'LL BE PINCHED IN THE FACE!!!" Yells Nakamori-keibu.

'This again....'

"Well, Aoko and Akako-chan will be leaving! Goodbye! Girls sleepover!" Aoko says as she leaves with Akako. Again, I notice Akako looking happy and surprisingly, Hakuba looks irritated.

"EVERYONE IN POSITIONS!!!" Nakamori-keibu yells as a police officer counts down.