I'm safe

Ran's P.O.V.

After we left my place, Haibara-chan and I head for the location. I've already called dad and inspector Megure and they are already there with a swat team. Haibara is currently talking to Agasa about cameras and so far, most cameras are down.

"Haibara-chan, will they be ok?" I ask as we had finally made it.

Helicopters everywhere, KID fans being pushed out of the area, a swat team and even the FBI were ready any time, even...Jodie-sensei?

"Ah, hello, Ran-chan. Shiho-san" She said to us as we approached.

'Shiho?'

"I go by Haibara Ai now." Haibara said emotionlessly.

"Right, we're all ready at your command, you said they might help us capture the rest of the escapees of THAT organization, right?" Jodie asks Haibara. She nods.

"I want to go inside." Haibara says simply. We all look at her in shock, she did say that they are minor criminals compared to THAT organization but they are still criminal.

"It's dangerous." Jodie says with a serious look and it sends a chill down my spine but Haibara looks expressionless.

"I know."

Silence, everyone not occupied was looking at us.

"Fine, I'll go too." Jodie says as she passes Haibara a gun. A GUN!!!

"You know how to use this, right?"

"Hn."

"Ah, I'll go too!" I say as they turn to me.

"I can't have tha-"

"Please, I want to help, I won't get in the way and I know karate." I say, interrupting Jodie.

"...fine, that little detective will kill me." She mumbles and also passes me a gun.

"If you don't have to shoot, don't." She says simply as two others come with Jodie and Haibara and I follow as we enter.

'I...I don't want them getting hurt.' I think.

"Ah, hold on!!" Someone yells and we turn to see a silhouette running over, only to fall.

"Ow!" They groan and I walk over to help them up.

"...Eisuke-san?" I ask as he looks up at me.

"Ran-chan!"
__________

Back to Kaito and Shinichi vs Snake

__________
Kaito's P.O.V.

"Why don't you just surrender?" Shinichi asks out of breath as he points his gun to Snake.

"Who?" Snake asks as he looks at shinichi menacingly.

"S-s-Shinichi??" I stutter out as I fear for his safety.

'Didn't I leave him knocked out???'

"The swat team and FBI have already surrounded the building, just give up and no one gets hurt." Shinichi warns as he has a cold look while looking at Snake.

"Hmpf! Like I'll let a brat..." Snake starts as he takes another gun out and points it a Shinichi.

"...tell me..." he takes off the safety of the gun and I run towards Shinichi to block him just in time.

"What to do!" Snake yelled as the bullet hit my shoulder, near my heart but I invaded. I push shinichi to the door and hold my wound.

"Kaito, you idiot!!" Shinichi yells as I sit down and he keeps watch of Snake from the door.

"It's ok, I won't l-"

"This is not the time to be acting invincible!! Take off your costume so I can treat your wound." He yells as he closes the door to the roof. We hear curses and yelling from snake who is trying to get out of the roof.

"I-it hurts.." I mumble as I had finally taken off my hat, jacket, and dress shirt.

"Damn, the wound is serious." Shinichi mumbles.

We hear gun shots as Snake shoots at the doorknob.

"Shit." Shinichi mumbles then looks at me, I'm starting to breath heavier.

"I'm sorry." He says then ties my dress shirt tightly to my wound to stop the bleeding and takes all my belongings into my arms. He then gets up while carrying me and starts to run down the stairs.

"Ah, kudo, he's been dealt with." Hakuba says as we pass by him and a man knocked out.

"...hello Hakuba." I mumble as I hold onto Shinichi. It's getting harder to breath.

"You seem to be in a predicament." He tells me as he gives me his sweater. It is getting cold.

"There is someone coming along soon, where is Heiji?" Shinichi asks as he continues to take me down the stairs.

"With his girlfriend, she had come to crash the party." Hakuba states as he follows behind us.

"And the other two?" I ask, remembering Gorilla and Rat.

"Saw them before getting to you, I have already knocked them out with a sleeping gas I had happened to have found." Shinichi assures.

"Haibara, the swat team, and the FBI should be coming soon to arrest them on my command, for now let's look for Haibara to treat you." Shinichi offers and I just nod. I'm feeling weak.

"Here, give me his KID clothes, we don't want him to be arrested in this sort of situation." Hakuba says and Shinichi gives him my clothes. I put on my shorts I was planning to wear as my disguise after this heist and kept Hakuba's sweater.

"Is Haibara that little girl from before?" I ask as I continue to stay awake.

"Not exactly and yet yes. Now shush, don't waste your energy." Shinichi mumbles and his hold tightens.

Like he's saying I'm safe.