Quick authors note

Okay so this is a last and I mean last minute few characters

         ~ Mrs_sakamaki02

  Characters

   ( These guys are 2nd years at Binan High school, and they are the entertainment club

   ( These guys are 2nd years at Binan High school, and they are the entertainment club. The guy with orange hair his name is Reo Daruma, the guy with red maroon hair is Itsuki Asahi, the guy with dark blue hair is Aoi Niko, and the the last guy which is the one with light green hair is Riku Toumka. These boys have been best friends since daycare practically, their usually seen together most of the time except for in a few classes. Some of them are huge flirts while the others are not. They work with the school press from time to time, so their kinda the talk of the school most of the time. )

 ( Here is Akari Yuuto, she is a 3rd year like Kimmy and the others

( Here is Akari Yuuto, she is a 3rd year like Kimmy and the others. She isn't the average mean girl she just always likes to get what she wants, and she's important to the school since her father is a huge donation giver to the school when they need it. She plays every sport and convinced the principal to have binan high school have 4 years instead of three because she said she felt like it'd be better for education. She is the head cheerleader of the cheerleaders, quizbowl leader of the quizbowl team, and is practically apart of the school pto because of her ideas and help to the school. Everyone sees her as an angel when she just is 2 faced. She also has a step brother named Itsuki Asahi, because her mother died when she was 8 years old so his dad married another women when she turned 12 who already had a son. She is older then Itsuki by a year, so it makes her the older one. )