Me , the guys , & the beach

( Beach time with kimmy and the guys! )

          * Morning *

The sunlight peeked through the curtains of my room and it's irritating me . I turn the other way , but I regretted that soon . The sun was peeking through the other curtain too , wanna play it that way huh? Well I give up . So I sit up in bed , and I see that i'm in my beach house bedroom . The guys must be in they're rooms , they're probably still asleep .

Hmm , well I might as well go cook breakfast before they wake up . So I get out of bed , make the bed and walk to the dresser . I brush my hair and put it up into a clip , and I put on my favorite thin pink and blue jacket .
I grab my phone and earphones , I plug the earphones into my phone and I put in my earphones . I walk out of the room and head downstairs , and into the kitchen . Once I'm in the kitchen , I turn on my music on my phone and I start to cook .

             * A few minutes later *

I've got the guys breakfast almost done and now I've just got to make mine , mine is a protein shake so it won't take forever to make . So I got some strawberries from the fridge , and I walked to the counter with the blender . I cut the tops off the strawberries , I put some milk in the blender and then I put 5 strawberries in the blender .

I blender that all up , after it's done I pour it all into a cup and I clean the blender . I grab my cup and drink some of the shake , then I put it down and go to the stove and start to finish the eggs . Suddenly a song on my phone comes on , and I smile . I love this song , it is really nice .

" I can hear my heart bell , what could it mean , a bell in my heart is ringing . " I sang softly . I love this song , I listen to it quite often . So after a while , I'm almost done with the guys breakfast . Just need to get the bacon started . So I put the bacon in the microwave while I'm putting all the scrambled eggs on seperate plates , the same with the sausage . Then the bacon is done and I place it on the plates .

" Can you hear my heart bell? What could it mean? A bell in my heart that I've never heard before is ringing . But even so , you don't suspect a thing . " I sang . Suddenly I heard a sound , and I knew it wasn't me . If that's the guys , please don't tell me they heard me .

I turn slowly and I see the guys and the wombat , oh crap . All the guys blushed except for ryu , I think it's my tight might clothes . Suddenly yumoto changed the subject .
" Ryu you didn't tell us your sister was an amazing singer . " yumoto said . " It was perfect . " atsushi said .
" Incredible . " lo said . " She needs to sing again! " wombat said .

" It was pretty good . " en said . I blushed a deep scarlet , and I just stood there frozen . Okay , let's make this clear . I don't like en , I just don't . He's just a friend , plus I only met him yesterday . So don't get that idea . They all saw the plates , and they looked at bit confused . " I made breakfast for you guys . " I said . They smiled , and so did en . But en smiled at me .

Okay , I'm just gonna calm down and not worry . " Sis you not eating? " ryu asked . " Oh I made myself a protein shake for breakfast , so don't worry . " I said . Everyone ate , then en looked out the window . " Seems like a good sunny day to go down to the beach . " en said . " It does , I think we should all go down and have some fun . " atsushi said .

" I need to get pictures! " wombat said . " You got pictures last time we went to the beach . " lo complained . " Well kimmy is with us now , and she's apart of the team . So I thought why not get some pictures . " wombat said sadly . " Oh fine , if it will quit your whining . " ryu said . " Yay! " wombat cheered . " Kimmy will be with us! " yumoto said . En looked at me , and I slightly blushed again . Oh god , if the guys notice I keep blushing then they'll think I like en . When I obviously don't , I'm just a bit blushy today .