Meeting the Student Council

* In Student Council room *

   As we walked in, I saw a guy with white hair in the same white and gold uniform at a desk and another guy in the same uniform but with long pale pink hair. Wow… I've never met another person with pink hair except for my mother and Ryu. Like seriously. So this is way new to me. " Come in, take a seat we don't bite. " the guy with pale pink hair said. " You sure? " I asked. All three of the guys in the white and gold uniform turned their heads toward the guys that were covering me in a huddle.

   " Who said that? " the guy with white hair asked. Raising my hand up high, I pushed my way through the guys and the eyes of the white uniformed people went towards me. " Is that her? " the pale pink haired guy asked. " If you mean Ryu's sister - " " Hell yes I am the great Kimmy Zauo, who yes does, have an amazing resemblence to my brother. " I said cutting off the Arima guy.  The white haired and pale pinked haired guy both looked at me. Along with my group of guys. " Well damn. " En mumbled to which I heard. I smiled, feeling my heart slowly stutter.

  " So we finally meet you… " the white haired guy said smiling. " Yeah, am I that special? " I said sarcastically. Ryu elbowed me I glared at him. " Be nice, their our friends and may be yours. " Ryu whispered low enough for me to only pick up. So we all took seats at on the couch and the other couch and other chairs. I was sitting in between En and Atsushi. We were on the couch, with Yumoto, Ryu, and Lo on the other. Wombat with the teacher in one of the seats, the white haired guy still in his desk chair, and the other two in a loveless close by.

  Snacks and tea in front of us, and we all kinda sat in silence. " So, Kimmy or Kim which do you prefer? " the white hair guy asked. " Either one is fine, but I'd like to know your names. " I said nicely. " Oh how rude of us, not introducing ourselves were sorry. " the Arima guy said again. " I'm Kinishiro Kusatsu, but you can call me Kin if it makes it better. Either is fine. " the white hair guy said. I nodded, I looked to the pale pink haired guy. " Akoya Gero, but you can just call me Gero if you want. " the pale pink haired guy said smiling.

  " Ibushi Arima but Arima is fine if you want. " the Arima guy said. I nodded, and I don't think my guys need an introduction. " So Kimmy how has your first day at Binan High gone so far? " Kin asked. " Fine, not too boring since I made a friend and that I also have you guys. " I said. It really hasn't gone that bad. My first day went fine… and no guys lifted up my skirt. But I have been whistled at and flirted with. Ryu, being the protective big brother he is, though told them to leave me alone. Many of the boys told Ryu to piss off since he ruined their game.

  Though I could of handled it, I do know how to defend myself. I did take  Karate, Jujitsu, kick-boxing, self-defense, teen ninja, gymnastics, spin, trapeze, and also regular cramaga classes. I took a lot classes as a kid so that was my free time besides actual free time with friends which I managed to fit into my schedule, with also regular gym classes and just regular running around the neighborhood. Told dad I wanted to keep myself safe.

  And that I didn't wanna be one of those girls who constantly was like " OMG I'm all alone and I'm so weak that I can't save myself! And I need a guy to save me! " Nope, I didn't want that. I mean I relied on dad at times when I felt like I wasn't strong enough yet. But I told him when I get older I wanna be able to defend myself and that I don't always wanna rely on some guy who thinks he'll get something in return. I don't wanna be the weak type.

   But also because even though he said I could relax when I live with mom and Ryu, I told him I'd protect them. I think he still misses mom. Because at times when I was like 4,5 maybe even 6 or even a bit older I'd go and snuggle with him. All because I had a bad dream or something and he'd tell me about mom because I asked. And when he spoke, I could her the love as he spoke of her and their good times. He still has a picture of her and him with me and Ryu before the separation up on his nightstand.

   I think mom misses him too, she has the same picture up too on her nightstand. But hey there were reason they separated and that's fine, it's none of my business. Though I know I'm gonna have to call him tonight and let him know how my first day went. Maybe I might video chat him so he can see me and Ryu, because I know he misses seeing Ryu too. I bet it he saw Ryu he'd say Ryu's gotten so big. Which he has, we've both grown a lot since the divorce and separation.

  So I may just do that, so he can see Ryu and me both together. Especially before my birthday. This year I'll be celebrating my sweet 16 without him, so it's gonna be a bit awkward. Wait, maybe we can invite him. I'll have to ask mom… hopefully she says yes because I wanna see dad on my sweet 16. I mean he should be apart of it. " Kimmy! " I jumped and helped, but turned my head to see where it came from and I saw Ryu waving his hand. " You alive there sis? " Ryu asked. " Yeah fine, just lost in thought I guess I must of spaced out for a minute.

    " I said. " More then a minute. " Atsushi said. Lo, En and Yumoto nodded. " I'm sorry. " I apologized again. " No need to apologize. " Kin said smiling. " Yeah happens to everyone. " Gero said. Arima nodded and we just went with it. " I saw the battle lovers out on the field today. " Gero said. " You did?! " Yumoto asked excitedly. Why he getting so excited if he just saw us fighting outside? That's just strange. " We all did. " Arima said and Kin nodded.

  " Yeah, it was Kimmy's first day on the job! " Yumoto said happily. " Wait, she's part of the earth defense club? " Gero asked. " She's a battle lover? " Kin asked. " I didn't think Ryu would want his sister in danger. " Arima said. Ryu said and I giggled, now this was kinda funny. " I don't but this jack*ss forced her like he did us! " Ryu yelled at Wombat. Wombat started to get mad too. " I only did because I knew she'd be a great asset to this team and help get you jack*sses in check! Don't blame me for you lazy actions macho! " wombat yelled at Ryu.

  " I don't care! She almost got killed because of you! If En weren't there to save her she would of been dead! " Ryu yelled as he glared. " Me?! You left her standing there and didn't save her yourself macho! " wombat growled as he pointed his claw at Ryu.
Sighing as I grew tired of this I stood up, and, " Shut the hell up both of you! " I screamed. Also at that moment the my guys flinched and winced in pain as they let out painful cries. Huh, what happened? I saw the guys looking at their loveracelets. " Ow, Kimmy what the hell did you do? " Ryu asked.

  " She shocked us by our loveracelets. " Lo said. The student council guys came over and looked at us, and wombat even looked concerned. " How did she do it is my question. " Atsushi said. " Yeah cause that hurt. " Yumoto said. " Hurts worse then the love alert. " En said. I looked at myself, and looked at my purple loveracelet. How did I do that? I don't know how the hell I did but it's scaring me. " Is it possible she could be more powerful? " Kin asked. " Yeah, there's gotta be a possibility. " Arima said. " But how? " Gero asked.

  " She can't be, all of you have the same amount of power. " Wombat said. He walked towards me with the dead teacher and grabbed my arm and looked at my loveracelet. " Maybe there is a bug I mean this one is always tricky. " wombat said as he messed with my loveracelet. " A bug?!  " the guys asked. " Yes, on my planet we never use to the purple one because it's always caused problems. So we just always ran test runs on it, the others you have gave us no trouble. But I heard from my people that the purple one was done with testing and was possibly stable for use. " wombat explained.

  " So you basically put my sister in even more danger by giving her a faulty bracelet?! " Ryu started to yell again. " No, but let's just keep it on for now and see how things work. Hopefully after years of testing it should slowly get to working right. " Wombat said. " So help me if she gets hurt or killed your a dead wombat! " Ryu yelled. He started to charge but Atsushi, Lo and Yumoto held him back with Arima and Gero. Hearing this… it was too much, I looked up and I saw En as he held my wrist and looked at me with concern.

  This is just too much. So… I ran out in tears.