Baking Day!

* Next Day *

    I walk to my closet and think of what to put on. We're gonna be baking today … but I also still wanna look good. So just going some jeans and a shirt, I slid them on and put on my sandals. Grab the purse and sling it over my shoulder, put my phone in and put my hair up in a ponytail. Putting my earrings in I walk out and go downstairs, I go to the kitchen and sit at the table where mom had breakfast all set up with Ryu there too.

                  ( Kimmy's outfit )

                  ( Kimmy's outfit )

" Well, I didn't have to yell this time. " Ryu said. " Oh hush, it's just because I woke up on time. " I retorted. Ryu chuckled and mom just laughed, I sighed and stabbed my fried egg making the yellow goo ooze out.

               * At the Bakery *

    " Okay guys, so now that you've practiced some more. This should be easy. " I said. Tying on my apron I start to get my ingredients. " What do we do? " I asked. " Follow the directions! " they all said aloud. " There you go! Now let's get to baking! We have to make one-thousand of these! " I shouted. So I got my stuff out, and looked at my papers. Okay so first get the right measurements. I hum to myself as I get them all, and then I put the dry ingredients in a bowl.

   I mix them together and then I add in the wet ingredients, but I didn't get Vanilla Extract. I grabbed one of the Vanilla Bean Strip and grab a knife. I slice it down the middle and then carefully scoop the inside stuff without cutting myself. I scoop it and then add it to the wet and dry ingredients bowl. I then pour it into the big stand mixer and put a few drops of purple lavender food coloring gel. It smells like lavender so it'll give the cupcakes the smell of lavender.

  " Kimmy! I need some help! " Atsushi shouted. Sighing, I walk away from my station and walk to his. " What's the problem? " I asked. " How much food gel do I put in? " Atsushi asked. Sighing, I tighten my ponytail and grabbed the bottle. " Not too much or else it won't be the vibrant green your looking for. " I said. Looking back at the bottle, and I look at him. " Put in about maybe two or three tiny spoonfuls. " I said. He nodded, then I went back to mine and checked the batter. Smells like lavender and looks purple, it's done.

  So I stop the mixer and get the mixing bowl. I go to my counter and fill up 2 cupcake pans that have 12 count circles. Filling them up I finish, and I then I put them in the oven which was already heated at the selected temperature. " Okay who's already in the oven? " I asked. " Me! " Yumoto yelled. " Me too! " Ryu shouted. " Almost there! " Wombat yelled. " Just now in the oven! " Atsushi shouted. " I was in a few minutes ago! " Lo shouted. " Were all in! " Gero, Kin, and Arima shouted in union.

  " I'm still working on it. " En said. I sigh, but giggle to myself since I figured that my cute boyfriend would need help. I walk over to En's station and I look at what he's got. Well, he's still missing the food dye then he has to mix it good and then put it in the oven. " Is the oven preheated? " I asked. " Yes. Well it's preheating. " En said. " I'll help you, but you need to watch cause your gonna have to keep doing this. " I said. He nodded, I grabbed the mixing bowl and poured the white batter into the box stand mixer.

    I then grabbed the midnight blue food gel and put in a few drops, turning on the mixer I put the bottle down and got the cupcake pan ready. Putting the blue and white cupcake tins in pans, filling all 12. I then filled the second one. When I finished I went to the mixer, grabbed the bowl and scooped the batter into the pan. When I finish I put the pans in the oven and I put the mixing bowl on the counter. " See, simple and easy. Just like that. Can you manage that by yourself? " I asked.

  " Yes, thank you. " En said. I smiled and kissed his cheek real quick. He smiled, but before I left he grabbed my wrist and pulled me against him pulling me in for a kiss. I giggled against his lips as I kissed back, wrapped my arms around him. " Kimmy! " Ryu complained. " Guys seriously? " Kin asked. " You two. " Lo sighed. " En-chan. " Atsushi sighed. " You two are always like this. " Arima said. " Can't you calm down the pda? " Gero asked. " They can't help it! Their in love! " Yumoto defended. " He's right! Let them be! " Wombat shushed the guys.

   Me and En laughed, but we pulled back and smiled at each other. " You should get back to your cupcakes. " En said. " I will, but you know what? I don't care what they say their just jealous. " I giggled. " Am not! I'm just trying to make sure you don't end up pregnant! " Ryu yelled. Me and En both blushed a scarlet red. " Wait a minute. " Lo said. " You two didn't? " Atsushi asked. " Please tell me you didn't and lied to me! " Ryu yelled. " I didn't think you two had it in you. " Kin said. " Me either, I thought one would want to wait. " Arima said.

  " Already? And not even out of high school yet. " Gero said twirling some of his hair. " Wait what's so bad? " wombat asked. " We didn't! I promise we haven't! " I shouted with panic. " We haven't, I haven't touched her at all like that. I promise I haven't. We haven't talked about that and I know you'd never let us Ryu, and Kimmy doesn't want to so I'm respecting both of your wishes. " En said. I nodded, and Ryu sighed in Relief. " Thank goodness, and I appreciate your waiting and that you still acknowledge my presence En. " Ryu said smiling.

   " Well he has to or else you wouldn't let us date. " I said. I walked back to my station and started on the next batter. I just listened to the guys chat amongst themselves, I smiled as I joined in on some. We mainly all talked about childhood things or things we should all do as a group, a huge group. Like go see movies, or go to some different attractions or hell, even all go shopping together. We're going to have to so we can get the colored pants and shoes, but for like other stuff.

   I listened in to the guys stories, like about what happened last time at the culture's festival day, apparently did not go well. Well at least not like the guys had planned. But now with me around, things won't be that way and hopefully it'll be a perfect culture's day festival. And I'm hoping we get enough votes so we win the prize money, because adding all of our paychecks right now from our jobs isn't gonna be enough. I mean it may cover half the price of the building we want to buy.

    But with the prize money we can pay the other half of the building price, and still have some left over to buy furniture and move it in. The landlady told us she inspected it herself, and that all the inside utilities were in great condition. No mold, good AC, great plumbing. And to pay every month, it's only $500. But we can easily make that money by adding up our big paychecks. So that were all still getting money from the small but regular paycheck. The big paychecks are the ones that are like $100 or $150 for working the whole month.

  Those checks we always get sometime towards the end of the month. But we should be able to pay and keep it. We all have our own ideas on how we wanna decorate, but first we all have to decide how its all be designed. We're thinking of repainting the walls, but we're not all sure. We're still debating, but we still have a lot to decide while we work to get that prize money. And there might be a chance we get it too!

Since Kin, Gero and Arima are on the student council they get the advantage of going throw the clubs that are participating. And the paper they look at tells what that club is going to be doing for the festival so that they can veto it if it's too inappropriate. Kin, Arima, and Gero didn't show us the papers but told us that we were probably gonna get the most votes since we're the only club that's gonna be doing a lot.

  And that makes me even more excited! But for now, we gotta bake! Practice our dance routines more, and practice our singing with the routines too. That's all on the to-do list along with go shopping for the rest of the outfits and start us all on working the dance routine with the singing and dancing with the microphones. Oh and get Bluetooth speakers! So we can connect the microphones to the speakers so that when we play the music through the speakers people can hear us from the microphones.

   Yep, we're all gonna be busy for sure.